Control

Robyn's P.O.V

The next morning Chris's sister Cassie , had made everyone Breakfast . For some strange reason she's very kind to me . She's always giving me sympathetic smiles , it's like she feels bad for me or something .... I just can't put my finger on it .

We all sat at the table munching on the bacon , and French toast that Cassie made us , with a side of orange juice of course . Meanwhile , It's like I was invisible to Chris . Him And That Chardenae bitch kept on making eye contact and whispering into each others ears , then they would giggle together . Although I kept my cool on the outside as they giggled and acted lovie dovie together , on the inside I was infuriated . Pissed . And maybe even a little hurt . Here I am running off with this boy I barely know ,and he's cheating on me .

Char noticed I was getting irritated and smirked and gave me a stank look .

I flipped her off and she turned away , bringing her attention back to Chris.

"Hey J , you memba that time when we went to go see that movie . And then afterwards we came to my room and we-" Chris quickly cut her off by clearing his throat loudly .

I swallowed the lump in my throat . I refuse to let that bitch get under my skin .

Chris looked very uncomfortable at the moment , not looking me in the eye.

"You need to stop acting like this Char" Cassie said while taking a sip of her orange juice .

Char flipped her hair "it ain't my fault J still got feelings for me . I bet you didn't know that me and him fucked last night bitch . And let me tell you , it was the best sex I ever had" she smirked .

I quickly got up outta my chair . I was officially hurt , confused , and I had enough of her . I started walking upstairs .

"Robyn ! , Baby let me explain ." Chris got up out of his seat and grabbed me by my waist . I elbowed him in his groin and ran up the stairs .

I don't care anymore . I'm leaving . I don't care where I go just anywhere but here .

I went into the room me and Chris were staying in together and started packing up my stuff , putting my things into my suit case .

That's when Chris walked up into the room , and wrapped his arms around me tightly .

"Let me go Chris ! . I mean it! .Get your fuckin hands off of me" I yelled furiously , kicking and swinging at him . That's when he Grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall . We were both breathing hard staring at eachother . His eyes piercing into mine, we was body to body . He had me in a chained position , like he was dominating me . Something about the way he had me up against the wall turned me on .

He pressed his lips onto mine , French kissing me . His lips so soft , he twirled his tongue around as he squeezed my behind . I moaned in his mouth . I didn't want him to stop but he pulled away .

"I'm sorry . I didnt't know what I was thinking . I'm just not used to being in a relationship okay . Let me Make it up to you . Me You , dinner tonight at 6:00 . " he said . . "What do you say Robyn?" He asked .

I folded my arms on top of eachother thinking . "Fine" I say firmly .

A big Kool-Aid smile went across his face.

"Can't wait " he winked .

Leaving me blushing . God I hate him ! . Not hate him hate him . But it's just the way he makes me feel . It's like he controls me . But I can't lie and say I don't like the way he takes control . It's his charm , that wink . It drives me WILD . And I hate him for it . He keeps me wanting more .

It's something different about him but I can't put my finger on it.

It's like he's a bad boy . And I'm his good girl .

A/N

Vote&Comment !!!!!!!!😁😁