"Murderer"

[Jaden's P.O.V]

Well I bet your wandering what Breana did to me that I want to kill her right? . Well the story is kinda embarrassing for me .

Believe it or not , all through middle school I was bullied . Not just that kiddy picked on bullying , I mean I was tortured . And It was all because of Breana ,Or Babydoll , the nickname she wanted everyone to call her . I don't know why tho *shrugs*

Well let me tell you about my bully ,

Do you know how embarrassing it is to be a dude , and be bullied and tortured every day by a female ?

And that female's name was Breana .

Everyday she would torture me. Literally ,Im serious . The bitch would beat me bloody everyday in the halls for no apparent reason . I hated the feeling of being beat up by a girl , but because she was female I never hit her back . So I was basically defenseless against her .

[Flashback ]

I was 12 years old , my big nappy Afro uncombed and filthy . My thick black glasses , with my braces with rubber bands . Yup , I was the definition of a nerd .

That day , Breana was beating the crap out of me after school . Right in front of the bus stop . Kids stood by laughing and pointing as she threw punch after punch in my jaw , stomping me in my stomach . Everyday this went on since 4th grade . Breana looked alot different back then . She was chubby , Her hair was pulled back into a low pony tail and she had a SnapBack on . Breana was a Tom boy and no boys at all found her attractive . She was the toughest girl in the 7th grade and here she is whooping my ass .

"That nigga weak as fuck ! , letting a girl whoop his ass like dat " Mike another kid who picked on me constantly snickered as he pointed at me while laughing .

All the kids were laughing historically as Babydoll continued to beat me to a bloody pulp . When she finally got up ,she towered over me as I laid in pain on the ground . She spit on me . "Punk" she snickered and then walked away with her crew . I laid on the ground helplessly and in pain thinking . Why does she do this to me? . What did I ever do to her?

I got up and limped to the bus stop . And I was in shock at who was sitting down at the bench at the bus stop . It was Breana .

I quickly made a u-turn to walk away from her but she stopped me. "Wait Jaden! " she yelled in my direction .

"What do you want?" I snarled .

She raised her hand and I flinched , thinking she was gonna slap me or something , but instead she ran her fingers through her hair .

She looked down in shame . "He's afraid of me" she thought to herself .

"Please Jaden , I just want to talk to you . Come sit down" she said calmly .

I limped over to the bench and sat down next to her .

"What do you want" I snarled .

"I just wanted to say that ummmm I'm sorry for beating you up everyday for no reason . And the real reason why I do it is because......"

"Because what?" I asked and fixed my glasses .I was eager to know what she had to say .

"It's because I have a crush on you" she whispered .

What?? . I was in shock . She beats me up because she has a crush on me??. Wtf??

"You beat me up and torture me everyday because you have a crush on me!? . What kinda mess is that Breana?" I yelled .

"Do you um like me too?" She smiled shyly .

After all she's put me through , she thinks I'm gonna like her?

"Hell no" I snarled . Saying that , got her furious . She punched me in my right eye .

"I hate you Jaden Smith!" She yelled as she ran away

[Flashback over ]

And everyday after that Breana kept on torturing and bullying me . Now it's time to get my REVENGE. That bitch is gonna pay .

I was following behind her right now as she walked into a dark alley . I rubbed my hands together . Great , a perfect place to kill someone . A Dark Alley .

I put on my black gloves , and my shades faster than the speed of light and grabbed Breana by her hair , putting my gloved hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream .

"Do you remember me Babydoll?" I whispered in a sinister tone .

She shook her head "no" quickly .

I kept a very strong grip on her wrist so she wouldn't run away , as I took off my shades , revealing my face .

She gasped "Jaden?" . "You look so .....different " she bit down on her lip in lust as she stared at me .

I chuckled , all these years of torturing me , she has a crush on me . Wow im really ready to kill this bitch .

[Robyn's P.O.V]

I ran out the restaurant and began secretly following Chris , well "Jaden" , to see where he was going .

I can't believe he lied to me .

He's a killer .

I shivered at the things that they have said he did on the news .

All this time i've been living and trusting my love with a murderer . I know what im gonna do . First thing in the morning . I'm calling the police . Yea , that'll teach him not to lie to me ever again .

I ducked behind a dumpster so "Jaden" wouldn't see me as I watched him Talk in a sinister tone to a purple headed girl .

[Jaden's P.O.V]

"Breana , you tortured me every day when I was a kid , mentally and physically . Now it's time for you to suffer " I snarled .

I pulled out my knife and slit her throat. Her blood splashed everywhere as she fell to the ground . Dead

I smiled to myself . Another job well don't J . I stopped smiling when I heard a ear piercing scream behind me .

I quickly turned around to see Robyn shaking in fear and pointing at me . Wait she saw me!? . She saw me kill ?!! . O no .

Her finger shook as she pointed it at me .

"your a Murderer " she whispered while shaking in fear .

I started walking towards her . "Robyn , just let me explain-"

"No! . Your a murderer and a liar! . Stay away from me you demon! . Before I call the cops !" She screamed .

She then ran off into the night .

I quickly ran after her . Chasing her through the darkness of the nighttime .

What If she calls the cops on me ?

O No

__________________________________

A/N

Thanks for the votes&Comments !!!! Love y'all.💕😘

Vote&Comment what you think!!!!😁😁😁