Finale

A/N

"Yea ,hoe dis the Finale ! ."(kendrick lamar voice) 😁💕👌

Enjoy !

_______________________________________________

[Robyn's P.O.V]

That same night , me and Jaden snuck out the hospital with baby Jasmine snuggled in my arms wrapped tightly in blankets . Yes , we know a new born baby needs to stay in the hospital for a while after birth , but we can't take any chances on letting the people of the hospital find out our real names. See , tomorrow they wanted us to sign Jasmine's birth certificate . We sighed it "Jaden Smith and Robyn Washington " but we are taking it with us so the hospital won't see it and Identify us as the wanted criminals .

As we hopped out of the hospital window , I looked down at Jasmine in my arms and smiled . Unlike most babies , she was always wide awake , it was almost as if she didn't blink . She had big soft brown eyes like me . She was so beautiful and tiny , it's still unreal that I actually had this baby at 16 . If my father knew this , he would would have my ass . I cringed at the thought of my father . I'm so glad he hasn't found us .

When we got into Jaden's rented car , we were driving for a long time , and after a while the baby began to cry .Im guessing she was hungry ,I knew we needed to get home quick and make her a bottle .

"Jaden you missed our turn to the hotel ,where are we going?" I ask .

"Im going to go kill Chresanto , and then my mother " He said in a serious tone .

"Are you sure we should do that now Jaden?? . We have our newborn child with us , are you crazy!?" I yelled at him .

He didn't say anything , he just parked the car in front of Chresanto's home .

"Jaden are you serious? . You feel the need to kill him right now ??" I yelled .

"Look , This will be over as soon as you think" He assured

"Well fine then , I want to help you kill him too" I protest and get out of my seat .

"No Robyn" he said with a serious tone ."I don't want you getting hurt . You stay right in here with the baby"

"But Jaden-" He cut me off

"I meant what I said Robyn" he stared at me with a serious tone.

And before I could say anything else he slammed the car door shut and snuck in through one of Chresanto's windows .

[Jaden's P.O.V]

When I opened Chresanto's window , I was in shock to see him face to face with me with a gun pressed up against my forehead . My breathing vacant uneven . I have never experienced this feeling before , FEAR .

"I know what you have been doing Jaden . You killed my homeboys , Ray , Prod ,And Prince and now you came to kill me , but I came to let you know that it Aint happening nigga . You gone be the nigga to die today . You gone pay" he stared in my eyes .

I didn't say anything , we just stood there staring at eachother .

"Say goodbye to your life-" he was interrupted by the sound of a baby crying .

There was a crib sitting in the room . My eyes darted over to the crib . And there was a baby boy in the crib .

That's when I got an idea .

I punched Chresanto right in his stomach ,catching him off guard , causing the gun to fall outta his hand .

I ran over to the gun . Chresanto also ran over to gun trying to race me to get it . I reached for the gun but He put me in a head lock , but that didn't stop my arm from reaching for the gun .