Zonnique

[Robyn's P.O.V]

Next , me and Jaden were traveling to Atlanta to kill a girl named , "Zonnique" . While we were on our flight I was asking Jaden why he wanted to kill Zonnique so bad .

[Jaden's P.O.V]

"May I ask what this "Zonnique " girl did to you ?" Robyn asked .

I sighed and began to tell her .

[Flashback]

Back when I was 14 I was one of the horniest boys ever . I'm serious , my hormones were raging for some strange reason . And even tho I just became a teenager , I wanted sex . Then I got an Idea , girls like boys with money . Girls like boys with cars , Etc . So my idea was to steal my dad's car, it was a black Lamborghini . He left his car keys on the table . So I took them , jumped in the car and drove off to school . Sure , I knew my dad would kill me , but the reaction I got from all the girls , was worth it ;) . There was this one girl who I always had a crush on , even tho I was only 14 , and she was 17 . Her name was Zonnique . She was beautiful to me . Pretty brown eyes , curves for days , she could sing , and her blue hair just made her even more unique . But she never even looked my way at times , because I was the school nerd . Also , Zonnique was very popular , and she was kind of a goldigger ,meaning she wouldn't date a boy who was broke all the time .

But she sure did notice me when I drove my dad's car to school . She was the first girl to notice me when I parked the car and got out . She ran up to me .

"Wow Jaden , Is this your Car?. It's so dope " she felt all over my dad's car in awe and shock .

"Um yea . It's mine . I just um got it.... Yesterday " I lied . While rubbing the back of my neck nervously .

"Wow . Do you have any money on you J ? . I need some money for lunch " She asked in a innocent tone . She moved in close to me , her breast Pressed against my chest . She had me so horny , that it wasn't even funny. .

I quickly pulled out my wallet and handed the whole thing to her .

She smirked and grabbed a couple hundreds outta my wallet . Then handed it back to me

I was so inlove with her and her looks that I didn't care about how much money she just took from my wallet .

"Aye J, you want to come over my house after school?" She asked .

"Sure" I said , my heart doing cartwheels .

"O and make sure to bring the car" she winked .

"Okay" I say .

That's when she did the unthinkable , she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and French kissed me . I was so caught off guard . That was my first kiss .

I really thought that Zonnique actually liked me at the time , but what i didnt know was she just wanted me for my money .

After school I picked up Zonnique . And drove her to her house .

When we got there , no one was home .

"Great , no one is home . Just enough time to have us some fun"she winked at me , and led me upstairs to her room . There she started kissing me . I was kissing back as well . While we were still kissing , she grabbed my hands and placed them on her round behind to squeeze . And let me tell you , her behind felt like clouds . She pushed me down on her bed and straddled me ,kissing on my neck and abs . I was so excited , I was about to have sex! . Or Atleast thats what I thought at the time . Hol up , SAFTEY first . I remembered that I had condoms in my jacket pocket . "Hol up Bae , let me go get a condom " I say getting up . "Okay , hurry up baby . Don't keep me waiting" she winked . "I wont" I winked . Now where did I leave my jacket ?, I thought to myself . I knew my dad's car Keys were in Zonnique's room on her dresser , so my jacket was down stairs where I left it . I quickly grabbed a condom outta my jacket pocket and walked back up to Zonnique's room . Then I noticed that , Zonnique was no longer in her room , and neither were my dad's car keys . I began to panic . She wouldn't .... She couldn't have . I noticed that her window was now open , so I looked out the window . And I saw Zonnique speeding down the street in my dad's car . I punched the wall in fury . That bitch!!. She played me ! . She didn't want anything to with me , she just wanted my money and my dad's car . When I got home my dad beat my ass for getting his car stolen . I never ever saw Zonnique again after that .

[Flashback Over]

"Wow , what a bitch" Robyn said . "Damn she played you"

"Yup And Now she's going to die"

Payback is a bitch Zonnique .

A/N

Vote&Comment!!!!😁😁😁💕