Baby Jasmine

A/N

There will only be one more chapter to this book . Then I'm gonna make a sequel 😉 .

ENJOY💕

__________________________________

[Jaden's P.O.V]

It has been 5 months . 5 months since i've seen Robyn . Robyn is 8 months pregnant , and my heart is killing me because I really want to know how our unborn baby is doing.

I was so depressed up to this point . Robyn still hasn't came back to me . Damn , I fucked up big time . And Willow is not talking to me either , she's upset with me because she felt me cheating on Robyn like that was wrong .

All I want to do is hold Robyn , and love her and our future child . But she won't even talk to me .

Well , look at the brightside J , Im almost done with killing everyone on my hit list .

Now it's time to kill Jacob .

As I crawled through Jacob's window , I saw his body on the ground , his blood all over the floor of his room , and I saw Robyn standing over him with a knife in her hand . She must've stabbed him to death .

My heart skipped a beat because I haven't seen Robyn In a long time .

"Robyn?" I asked in shock .

I don't know why I cheated on Robyn in the first place . Robyn is one of the most amazing girls I've ever met . I never met a girl who would kill with me ,let alone Date me even tho I'm a wanted criminal .

She rolled her eyes at me .

I noticed her big 8 month pregnant stomach , which looked like it had a basketball in it .

I smiled and touched her stomach . She quickly smacked my hand away .

"Ouch!" I scowled . "Can I please feel your stomach Robyn? . Please?" I asked and gave her a puppy dog look . She rolled her eyes and nodded , meaning she was giving me approval .

I smiled And placed my hand on her swollen tummy . That's when I felt the baby kick . I smiled . "I guess she um........ Likes you" she said as she fiddled with her thumbs giving me a weak smile . "She?" I asked in shock .

She cleared her throat, smiled , and then rubbed her stomach "yea SHE "

"We're having a baby girl?" I asked in an excited tone.

"NO, IM having a baby girl . You are not going to be in my child's life Jaden" she snarled .

My heart sank and I immediately became angry .

"You are not Going to keep my child away from me Robyn!"

"Who's going to stop me?" She smirked .

I got on my knees and hugged her legs , begging her to let me be in my child's life .

I was crying and shaking .

She sighed . "Fine . But you need to stop crying like you a lil bitch "

I got up and wiped my tears away . Wait... Did she just call me a lil bitch? . See , that's why I love Robyn . That's my girl , not afraid to say the first thing that pops into her head , like me .

"I Love You Robyn " I hugged her .

"I love you too . But Jaden why? . Why would you do that to me . Why would you go and have sex with her knowing how much I love you ? . You don't know how bad that hurt" she cried

"I know . I know , I'm sorry . It was all a mistake . " I say .

There was an awkward silence between us for a moment .