Babymama Drama

[Jaden's P.O.V]

I'm so proud of Robyn right now , I don't know a lot of girls who would've done that with me . Robyn is becoming my RIDE OR DIE . And I'm noticing that Im falling inlove with her .

Right now , the safest place for us to hide from the police is back in .......................Char's house .

While me and Robyn were on our flight back to LA (in our disguises of course) , while Robyn was sleep , I decided to call up Char .

She answered on the first ring .

"Jaden!?" She asked

"Yea , it's me" I say calmly

"I saw everything On the news . Y'all crazy as hell for escaping the police like that!? . What is wrong with y'all?" She laughed

"Aye , you gotta do what you gotta do" I shrugged .

She laughed . I love to hear Char laugh and smile . I hate to admit it , but I still love Char deep down . It's hard to get over loving someone , when I've known her since we was kids .

"Whatever J , what do you want?" She asked

"Well , if you don't mind , I was wondering if ..... You could let me and Robyn stay with you for a while ?-" she cut me off

"O hell no Jaden!, don't you dare bring that bitch back in to my home" she snarled .

"Pleeeeeaaaaassseeee Char ?. It will just be for a little while , I promise" I pleaded with her .

"I said no Jaden" she snapped .

"We need a place to stay Char . You wouldn't want me homeless now would you?" I say in a innocent tone

"iight iight , fine " She mumbled ."Just keep that bitch away from me " she said .

"Thanks Char , your the best!" I smiled .

"Yea whatever , bye loser" she giggled then hung up .

[Robyn's P.O.V]

I heard the whole thing . I heard Jaden and Char's whole conversation . And I was fuming,

They were completely flirting with eachother ! . I just know it .

What if he still has feeling for that bitch ?

__________________________________

When we arrived in Chardenae's house , I didn't even speak to her , and vice versa . We ignored each others presence, simply because we hate each other . I only talked to Willow and Jaden for a whole 2 months . I was surprised 2 months Is the longest time me and J have gone without killing. He said we needed to "hide out" for awhile .

Right now I was laying in the bed that me and Jaden have been sleeping in . I am laying down curled into a little ball ,holding my stomach in pain and agony . My stomach was killing me . I was gritting my teeth together crying while holding my stomach . I couldn't help it , my stomach was killing me! . Worse case of cramps ever , I thought to myself .

That's when I felt myself gagging , I got up and ran to the bathroom . Throwing up all of my breakfast from this morning . I wiped the throw up on from the side of my mouth with my sleeve . My whole body was trembling . I was feeling really really queasy and sick all of a sudden .

Damn I really need to talk to Jaden right now .

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen , and My eyes were boiling with fury at what I was seeing .

It was Jaden and Charlene . He had his arms wrapped around her as she was cooking on the stove . They were laughing and giggling , and joking around .