Chapter 2 : Report

The Stalker POV

I thought it would be harder to find him, but it seemed like I was wrong. When the twins were born, it was like everyone received an invitation like: Hey I'm here come and find me!

I didn't really know which one of the two twins was actually the Chosen One. They were a copy of each other and the only difference was their sex.

Anyway, in order to find out who was actually the right one, I started to spy on the girl.

First Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Jess Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5 feet

Status: Single

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waitress at Steak 'n Shake

Conclusion: Not defined yet.

It has been one month since I started to spy on Jess Hunter. She showed no sign that she could be the Chosen One. She went to some club this month and met some guys, but none of them were him. She also showed no sign during school day, no charm nor 'power' the Chosen one should possess.

So, I decided to go on my next case, her twin brother.

Second Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Matt Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'6 feet

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waiter at Steak 'n Shake

Status: not defined yet

I have been watching him for also a month. He was different, he wasn't like his twin sister. There was something more to him. Like a six sense or something. And he was far more interesting than her sister.

My target, Matt Hunter was now going to his school with his sister and friend Alexandra or Alex. They were talking all the way there.

I was looking from afar the one who may be the Chosen One. One thing that I was sure of was that one of the two Hunter's siblings were the right one. Everyone were waiting for this moment for centuries now. He could bring peace or chaos. He only had to make a choice and I bet the first one to gain his trust would be the fate of the world.

I was always meters away from him. I was always watching silently from the shadows.

Then suddenly, my phone rang.

'Yeah?' I said through the device.

'Did you find the Chosen One?' the voice said on the other end.

'I found the twins, but I'm not 100% certain if it's either Jess or Matt. However I'll put more attention to the boy.'

'Great continue your job. I want a report in 24 hours and I'll contact you back if something happen.'