Chapter 50 : The End

The loud bang the gun made when it was triggered was the only thing I could hear with the exception of my erratic heartbeat. I closed my eyes shut and waited for the bullet to hit me. I waited and waited, but nothing came. Either she missed or the bullet took his time to fly the small distance separating us. Gradually, my hearing came back and only then I heard someone or something snarl. I opened my eyes and saw that Angelina's mother was gripping her arm as she tried to put some distance between her and a black large beast? It was hard to say because the moonlight wasn't strong enough to look clearly.

I slowly approached them and recognized his majestic stance and shiny black mane. It was Demon! He came for me! I had to remember to give him a big treat later on for saving my life. I will never be able to thank that cute little thing enough.

I searched for the gun, but she didn't have it and her hand was missing too. I supposed Demon snapped it off. I feared that he may get a stomach ache if he ate something like that... Only the best meat quality for this little baby. It was still so dark that the hope of finding the gun was minimal.

"Get away you monster! Once I get my hand on you, I'll cut you up into pieces and fed it to my dogs," Angelina's mother snarled at Demon which growled at her.

"I will be the one cutting you into pieces, but I wouldn't even feed your meat to my worst enemy," I snapped back making both of them look at me. As I reached Demon's side, I caressed his back and thanked him for saving me with a promise of some meat.

"You're all high and mighty now that you have that cat next to you, but it doesn't matter, the victory is still ours."

"Yes, the victory is ours," repeated a familiar voice making my head snap in the direction of it. "I'll make an example of you, so nobody will ever dare to cross me ever again," threatened Cameron as I saw his bright red eyes shining in anger behind the woman. In a quick motion, Angelina's mother was lifted into the air. "Don't worry, you won't die yet. I won't be so merciful to you."

As Cameron's hand was holding her by her throat, she tried to wiggle free by scratching his hands and by kicking him. Unfazed by her attempt, Cameron mumbled something and by some kind of magic, multiple chains of light appeared around her wrists, arms and legs. Since she was about to scream, a gag also appeared in her mouth as well as a blindfold that went over her eyes. When she was all restrained, Cameron let her fall to the ground without a care before walking toward us. He petted Demon's head and gave him what looked like a big piece of meat to him. The large beast took it into his mouth before walking away with his tails moving back and forth wildly.

Suddenly, Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me flush into his chest before lifting my chin and kissed me hard. As soon as our lips touched each other, I forgot about that woman that was laying next to us. I moaned with our lip still connected to each other when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. It had been so long since we did anything remotely sexual that by only the thought of it, my cock was already throbbing hard and ready to explode. We could do it here and I wouldn't have cared less.

When we parted to breathe, my mate panted and said, "God, I have missed you," before crashing his lips into mine all over again.

I was on cloud nine. I could feel his tongue swirling around with mine, his fingers circling around one of my nipples as his other was doing the same circular motion around my navel.

"Cameron," I gasped as he pinched one of my nipples. "W-what about Deus?"

"Sitri is taking care if it," he grunted as I could clearly feel his erection poking at my abdomen. He let a trail of small kisses from the corner of my mouth to my neck and collarbone. He nipped and sucked on a sensitive spot in my neck making me writhe in his arms.

He wasn't even touching me down there that I was already on the edge. Cameron pinched both of my nipple making me moan and a familiar rush travelled from my groin to my abdomen.

I was there, just a little more and I was going to... "Ahhhhh," I moaned as I felt myself ejaculate into my pants.

I was panting as held my mate arms for support. My head was resting on his chest and even with his pants on, I could see his erection. Licking my dried lips, I let myself fall on my knees and went to unbuckle his belt and pants.

"Matt, you don't have to."

"It's okay, I want to," I looked up, so we made eye contact as I took his erection out of his underwear.

Without looking away, I started by kissing and licking the head of his sensitive cock. Then without warning, I swallowed it all making him gasp in surprise. I could feel it grow bigger and larger into my mouth as I did some circular motion with my palm at the base of his shaft. He tasted so good. I pulled out and looked at the string of saliva still connection my mouth with his throbbing organ. Then I went to lick it from his balls to his head. I made this back and forth motion until I could see a blob of precum leaking out. I licked it away and took it all in my mouth. Cameron went to grip my hair before pushing me down on his shaft. I closed my eyes and relaxed my mouth and let him take control of it. He started to fuck my mouth and I could feel him go so deep into my throat that it hurt.

I put my hands on his thighs and was about to pull away, but then I heard him grunt, "I'm going to cum," I stopped struggling and let him push deeper into my throat since I wanted to taste his cum. I have been craving it since the beginning. "That's it... Here it is... Take it all... MATT!" he screamed my name as I could feel his semen spurt out into my waiting mouth. He came so much that some dribbled out, but I swallowed as much as fast as I could.

Then he let me pull away from his softening organ and helped me up to my feet after pulling his pants on. His hugged in his large arms before gently kissing me not caring that he could taste his own cum.

"Welcome back," he said lovingly after our lips parted from each other.

A/N :
I know what you guys think, but this isn't the last chapter.

See you next week!