Chapter 5: Trust me

I was so surprise that I just froze there. But I couldn't deny it, it felt good, so I slowly opened my mouth  and without even waiting a second his tongue invaded my mouth. I moaned and my legs were suddenly all weak. If it wasn't him with his grip on my neck, I would have fallen down already.

'Mine.' he growled again after he ended the kiss, to my disappointment.

'What? W-wait, w-who are you?' I asked more and more confused.

'My name is Cameron and I'm coming get you.'

。。。

I groaned and slammed my alarm off, already 10:30 am. What a bad timing, it was about to get good... I sighted. I got up from my bed and went toward the bathroom. Unfortunately for me it was occupied, so I just went back to my room and lay back down on my bed. I thought back to my dream, the forest, there was something familiar in it. Where did I actually saw this forest already? Not even talking about the man in it... Was incredibly handsome!

Someone knocked at my door, so I looked up and saw my sister.

'Bathroom is free.' she said before going downstairs.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I think I would just take my shower tonight. Finished, I went back to my room and changed into a black t-shirt and some sweatpants. I went myself downstairs toward the kitchen and like usual said good morning to everyone and went to eat breakfast.

While eating I thought back to the man if my dream. He was so handsome and there was this aura around him... But was did he meant when he said he was coming to get me? I think I'm starting to get a bit desperate.

I had no school today, so I decided to wander a bit in town.

I took the bus and I was going downtown. Some fresh air would surely clear my head about those weird dreams. I put on my earphones and played the musics.

I followed the best of my musics as I walk. I was happy that I chose a t-shirt and jeans today because it was hot as hell!

As if someone listened to my complain, I saw a Starbucks meters from where I was.

I went in and ordered a chestnut frappuccino. I sat down near a window and slowly sipped my drink. There was a lot of people; families, people in suits, teenagers on their phones and couples...

Tears started to form in my eyes, I blinked rapidly and looked outside from the window. I didn't know why I had tears, I was usually not this sentimental. It didn't really bother me before, maybe I was jealous on Alex and James... They weren't going out yet, but I could see in their eyes their love. It was only a matter of time. I sniffed and took another sip of my drink.

I spaced out in my thoughts and didn't notice that time flew. It was already dark outside, even my drink was not cold anymore. I threw it and went outside of the shop.

I walked down in a more or less dark alley in a cold night of summer. Then my phone rang giving me a heart attack.
I took it out and looked at who would call me this late at night. An unknown number... Should I pick it? Yes, no, yes, no... Yes, I was answering it. I'm way too curious for my own good.

'Hello?'

'Matt, I'm here to get you.' said a familiar voice in the other side of the phone.

'Who's speaking?' I scolded not happy with the joke.

'Cameron.'

'C-Cameron? H-how?' I said weakly.

'Don't worry, I'm here now. I'll protect you, so please look up.' he said kindly.

I did as he said and saw a black car with a man in front of it at the end of the black alley.

My first instinct was to run away, but before I could do that he spoke up again.

'Don't try to run, it'll be futile. Matt come to me.' he ordered.

'W-why should I do t-that?'

'Because we both know what we want. Matt, I've been waiting for you for so long and you know deep inside of you this feeling of belonging to someone. Come with me Matt, give me time to prove that we belong to each other and I promise you to take you home if you still refuse.'

'You r-really promise?'

'Yes, I do and I never go back on my words.'

I didn't answer to that, I was thinking while watching the man, Cameron, at the end of the alley. I knew what my parents taught me, never go with strangers. However, Cameron didn't feel like one.

I really hope I won't regret it later...

I started to walk toward him. More I approached him, more I felt excited and... Complete.
At the end I was running toward him and I did the unexpected for both of us. I hugged him.

He didn't move or say anything. When I snapped out of it, I started to apologize profusely blushing.

'It's okay, now get in.' he said opening the passenger door.

I couldn't clearly see his face, it was too dark.

'Thanks.' I said while doing as he said. I was so nervous and excited that I could feel my heart thumping.

I God, I really hope I won't regret it. I was so tensed up, I didn't notice that I stopped breathing.

'Matt, breathe. I don't want you fainting on me.' again he uses this kind tone while slowly rubbing my back. 'I won't do anything, like I said before I just want to talk. Well for now...' he explained making the car roar to life.

'W-what do mean b-by that? And w-where are we going?'

He didn't answer me, he just looked at me and gave me a warm smile. Then returned in his driving.