Chapter 25 : Fuck the Human

Cameron POV

As soon as I lost track on my mate presence, I snapped my head up only to see the front door empty and Sitri knocked out on the other side of the wall. I could feel rage boiling inside of me, I directed all my anger on the little disgusting human. I swung my hand on his face and he flew to the other side of the room before smashing into the wall. I teleported in front of him before putting a deadly grip on his neck.

"Where is Matt?" I asked in a tone full of hatred, but he already fainted. I growled in anger as I threw him back to where he came from. "Take him back to his cell and fucking tie him up properly!" I snapped on my underling before they ran for their life while following my orders. I walked to the kitchen before filling a glass of icy water before throwing it on my right-hand man. He gasped awake before his unfocused eyes met mine.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I'm sorry my Lord! I was next to him seeing if he was injured, but a woman teleported behind me and sent me flying. I apologize for this! I'll take any punishment you will bestow on me, but I beg of you, my Lord, please don't cast me from your side!" he explained as he begged.

I sighed in frustration, I didn't have time for this. "Go to the human cell and make him talk. I'll be there in a second." I answered as I was already walking away.

I could hear a faint thank you or that my mercy has no limits or something like that before he disappeared from the house. Now, what I wanted to know was, how a fucking human shit could teleport and steal my mate from me!!

I walked out of the house, I needed to destroy a few things before going to the human shit or I may just kill him before he actually talked. So, I went deep inside the forest before snapping some trees in two or punching at some rocks. I swear if I find my mate slightly injured or worse killed, I'll fucking exterminate Deus and all its relatives no exception!

They want war and chaos? I would show give it to them with pleasure. More I thought at this idea and more it seemed quite pleasant. I would send some of my deamons to their family and kill some of them since I didn't know their location, I should threaten them or something. After I destroyed a few hundred trees and rocks I teleported myself to the torture room.

What I saw in front of me made me smirk sadistically, but seeing Sitri's face, it seemed like he didn't get the answer he needed. But before I went to him, I called one of the lower Daemon.

"Take some companions with you and go track the relatives of Deus. Anyone, parents, friends, children and kill some of them, but more importantly, take back to this human." I gave him a picture of a woman and some child. I would use this child as a bait and the other sacrifice would be revenge from 700 years ago and a warning. "Don't kill over ten people, only if I give you the order then you can." I explained before he accepted and disappeared from here.

I knew Matt was going to hate me for that, but I'm the fucking Daemon King. They dared to mess with me a second time? No mercy, I would not do the same error twice.

Finally, I walked toward the human who was bleeding profusely, he was whining in pain and was trying to get out of rope and handcuff which were tying him.

"Siri, go take the first aid kit." I ordered and both looked at me with confused eyes.

"My Lord?"

"So he could last longer and not die before he was of use. Now, go." I explained as understanding flashed in his eyes and fear for the human. "Now, before he comes back to patch you up, I will recommend to answer me honestly and as soon as possible if you want to stay alive." I grinned as I approached my face to his in an intimidating way.

"G-go f-fuck yourself! Y-you fag!" he said in an uncertain voice.

"I think you need some convincing, what should I do to you?... Maybe being a fag yourself will make you change your opinion about me?"

"Don't tell me you're going to..." he said in a trembling voice.

I laughed out loud. "I bet you'll like that, but no I won't. Who will be the unlucky one?" I trailed as Sitri came back with the first aid kit. "Sitri, you interested to fuck the human?" I asked as I looked at my right-hand man face scrunch up with disgust.

"My apologies my Lord, but no. I'm not interested."

"I bet you aren't. I guess no one of my men would be interested... Suggestions?" I asked.

"How about the hellhounds? They should be in their mating period." Sitri answered with a glint in his eyes.

"You're right. Heal him first and then go fetch the dogs since they are pretty... Aggressive when they are this horny..." I explained as I watched the human's reaction which was pretty bad.

"Y-You'll let some hell hounds f-fuck me?!" he asked in disbelief as he trembled. "Y-you savages!" he shouted as Sitri started to patch him up even if he tried to flee from the Daemon touch and the place itself.

"Unless you're going to tell me where my mate is, I may change my idea and let you alone?" I paused and waited. "No? Sitri that's enough, go fetch the dogs and take my little Demon with you at the same time."

"Yes, my Lord." he smirked before leaving the room.

"W-who's D-Demon?" the human asked shaking.

"He's my hellhound. My first one and to be honest Matt liked him very much before. And the good boy has been alone for a while now, he must be feeling... Restless." I explained as he must be seeing the dogs appearing behind me. "Demon! Come here my good boy!" I said cheerfully as I turned to pat my dog head.

Demon was very large, he was all black and has the build of a lion even a resembling mane, but he was mostly composed of shadows and his red eyes flashed in the dark. He looked more like a black lion than a hellhound, but who cares? He was my little baby before I found my beautiful mate.

"Matthew, let me present you Demon. He's a very good boy and listens to everything I say and he has been pretty lonely for a few centuries aren't you?" I asked Demon before he huffed at me puffing out a bit of smoke. "Now, last chance before you get fucked by Demon and the others and let me tell you, they won't let you go after only one round. So, what are you going to do? Confess everything you know or my cute little ones here should tear your little asshole?" I smiled as I got up and slowly patted Demon's head and the human whimpered.

"I-I..." he tried to talk but was even more scared as Demon approached as he started to sniff the trembling human. We could see it in his eyes, he didn't want to be used like this, but at the same time, didn't want to betray his organization.

I sighed. "Why are you hesitating? For me, the answer is quite clear. Talk and I promise you, you shall not pass through this humiliation, but if not, I think I should make them fuck you in public. How does that sound?"

He still didn't answer. I pushed the chair on which the human was sitting on, so he was now sitting with his back on the ground.

"Maybe a little convincing will make you change your mind." I looked at him one last time before turning to Sitri. "Take off his pants." I ordered.

My loyal Daemon went to tear off the human's pants including his undergarment. However, it didn't seem to make the guy to change his mind.

"Demon, he's all yours." I said to my dog before going out of the room. I didn't need to watch that, but if he surrenders I would be here to hear it.

Screams and pleading resounded through all the building as I could hear panting and crying. I had to admit, the boy had some guts, beating him up didn't work, so I thought humiliation would. But hearing the sound of it, I was losing confidence right now.

As I was going to walk away as the crying and panting reduced, Sitri finally came out with some information.

"We know where your mate is my Lord." the Daemon in front of me smiled before some renewed rage flooded through me.