Chapter 19 : Mine

The next morning, I woke up early since today I was going back to school. Plus it wasn't as if Cameron house was five minutes away from it, so yeah the trip may take one hour or so. But the problem, for now, is that Cameron refuse to wake up and he was still in his teenagers' form. Which was making it weird, I wasn't used to it. Then I looked at the clock and decided to go do my business first then if he still didn't wake up, I would consider throwing and ice bucket at him.

"Cameron, if in twenty minutes you aren't up, don't blame me for what I'm going to do!" I warned seriously.

I couldn't be late after all these perfect attendances and never once late! I had to keep up the good work. I wondered how Cameron did to add himself to my school if he proposed this idea yesterday night? Did he use his power? Well, I just have to ask him later.

Once ready, Cameron wasn't even up yet and if we didn't leave now, we would be late!

"Come on Cameron get up or we will never make it on time.' I groaned frustrated.

"Don't worry, it'll only take a second to go there... So let me sleep five more minutes..." he said half asleep.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked more confused. "Anyways, I want to be at school ten minutes before the bell ring." I explained and let him sleep some more not waiting for his answer.

My backpack! My books, everything was still at my house! I groaned and searched for my phone. After some exploration, I finally found all my school stuff with some of my clothes and all. Well, I saw that Cameron did everything so I could stay at his house. I smiled and opened my backpack and everything I had at home was in there. Perfect!

I took some more time to organize my things and checked if I had money for today's lunch. When everything was okay, I went to wake up Cameron, but he was already ready standing on the door frame looking at me.

I really wasn't used to this form of his, to be honest, I presented his older version. But he was still perfectly handsome like that. Then a thought came to my mind which made me worried.

"What if someone recognizes you? Like Jess for example." I asked with my eyebrows frowned.

"We will manage, she only saw me once so she didn't really examine my face much. And I think I pretty look the same, don't you think?" he asked back giving his perfect smile.

"Y-yeah..." I answered looking away to hide my blush.

"There's still fifteen minutes before the bell rings. Let's go." he said opening his arms and waited for something.

"What?"

"Come in my arms with all your stuff." he said making a sign with his hands.

I didn't question him and did what he asked. Soon I was in his arms and my face was facing his chest.

"You maybe want to close your eyes and never let go of me okay?" he explained focusing on the word "never".

I nodded and hugged him tight with my eyes closed. I waited for something like some shaking, but nothing. Only there was more noise and if didn't smell very good.

I opened my eyes never letting go of Cameron and saw the school bathroom.

"You teleported us again?" I asked walking away from his warmth.

"Yeah. That's why it didn't take very long. Now let's get out of there, it smells so bad that I think I'm going to be sick." he admitted pushing me out of the boys bathroom.

We were really in my school. This power was really useful. I helped Cameron to get his schedule and his locker. By coincidence, he had the same schedule as me and his locker was next to mine.

"How did you do all that?" I asked interested in his ways to do all these things.

"Do what?" he asked as he opened his locker.

"The schedule, the locker, your admission to my school?" I asked as I also opened my locker.

"Oh that was done when I first met you." he smiled as he got his books out.

My mouth fell open. "S-so about you being stuck on the rock?"

"I took a risk, hoping you'll free me as you remember me. I trusted you." he answered as a matter of fact.

Before I could answer I was tackled by Alex. If it wasn't for Cameron holding me, I would be on the ground with my best friend on me.

"Alex! What the hell?" I groaned as I looked at my books scattered all over the floor.

"I'm sorry, not sorry, but I couldn't help it. You didn't show yourself at the shopping mall and you didn't answer your phone! So this is a payback!" she explained angrily.

Shopping mall? I totally forgot! I was supposed to go with her, but I was so absorbed with Cameron that I forgot... I was supposed to go when I collapsed by freeing Cameron.

"Sorry, Alex! I have a good explanation so please listen to me first!" I took a step behind with my hands up as I saw her ready to strike. But when he stopped and seemed to wait for me to go on, I did so. "You see, I went to Cameron house and he leaves in the campaign and there was a forest near his house. So, we decided to go take a walk and I lost my phone. When we finally found it, it was already night and my phone was dead. I even forgot to call my parents, so please forgive me?" I gave the same explanation than my parents. Hoping she would believe me.

"Who's Cameron and don't worry I trust you." she asked finally calming down.

"Oh yeah, here's Cameron and he is..." I stopped myself not sure if I should tell her the truth about our relationship.

"Boyfriend, Matt's my boyfriend." completed Cameron for me, kissing me on the spot.

I was confused, but I melted as he kissed me. I could hear a loud squeal, but all my attention was on him. When he finally let go, my two best friends were looking at me with a smirk. That only made me blush as Cameron put his arm around my shoulder.

"L-let's g-go to class..." I said as the bell rang saving my face from more blushing. I bet my face was already as read as a tomato.

"My first class in 680 years. Can't wait to see how things changed." Cameron whispered in my ear as we walked.