Chapter 46 : My Knight in his Shiny Armour

What I saw made my blood boil in all different kind of emotions. I was appalled, angry and confused at what I was seeing. Appalled since Cameron took my appearance, angry and confused because it looked like I was sleeping on the bed ALL SNUGGLY WITH A WOMAN!!

I made my way to the woman side, without any care, I grabbed her hair making her eyes snap open, but since she couldn't see me, she opened her mouth to scream, but I was faster than her.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP." I growled as I glared daggers at her even if she couldn't see me. She shut her mouth shut as she started to silently cry. "YOU. WILL. WALK. AWAY. FROM. HERE." I looked at her naked body with disgust before adding, "ALL. NAKED. AND. NEVER. COME. BACK. LEAVE." I used my powers on her before letting go of her hair. Her body heavily fell on the bed before she slowly left the room in the usual daze after I used my power on my victim.

If only Demon was here. I would have let him play with her... No, that would be too cruel for him. Matthew... I bet he would like it since he liked cunt before. But I wonder... Before coming here, I went to visit the man and he seemed to like dick a lot more now... 

But to more important business.

When I was alone with my treacherous mate, I threw the pillow that woman was just sleeping on, on him. He groaned and pushed the pillow away, but went right back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and approached my mouth to his ear.

"It looks like you enjoyed yourself," I said venomously as his eyes snapped open. I took a step back, so he wouldn't hit my chin with his head by accident.

"Matt?" he babbled confused as he looked around but frowned when he didn't see me.

Oh, no. It wasn't a dream, my dear, "Yeah," I snapped at him.

His eyes widened and cursed under his breath, "It wasn't as it looked like!" he tried as I scanned his or my naked body. It was so weird to see myself in front of me and not because of a mirror.

"Yeah, right. I just didn't find you naked with a naked woman in your bed."

"Technically, it wasn't me, but you."

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing. Look, I'm sorry, but it really wasn't as it looked!" he tried to defend himself. "I swear that she had a crush on you and she started talking after a few drinks. She passed out and I only took off her clothes and mine, so she would think we had sex. I even used magic to make her feel sore..." he explained as he looked in my general direction with some puppy eyes weirdly resembling to Demon's. I couldn't resist all this cuteness even if I was supposed to be mad at him.  "Believe me! I had been waiting for you for centuries and finally got you back. I won't do something so stupid."

"This conversation is not finished," I grumbled as I crossed my arm over my chest and sat down on the bed. If he gave me those cute, beautiful and sexy red eyes, I couldn't stay mad at him.

"I'm sorry. How can I make it back to you?" he wrapped his arms around my waist. He mostly knew where I was since there must have a dent in the bed. I ignored the man and continued to pout. We stayed silent for a while before he added, "It has been so long since I really saw you, but you have to be invisible. My luck really is terrible."

I chuckled, "I really missed you too..." I answered as I leant in his touch. "I really... Really missed you..." I started to sob for no reason and turned around, so it was my turn to hug him. When he put his hand on the back of my head and started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear made me calm down a little. "How long do you plan to stay?"

"As long as it takes."

I tensed at his answer, "What did she tell you?"

"Apparently, she's the daughter of one of the elders. She's going to replace her father when he is going to retire, so she knows a lot of things... Including Deus big plans. They planned on awakening your memories from your past life."

"Why?" I frowned, it didn't make any sense since they worked so hard to brainwash me.

"So, I can be your knight in a shiny armour."

"They are seriously annoying me. We should just destroy them. Why aren't you?"

"I tried many times in the past. Deus will still exist as long as one of their offsprings live. If we want them to disappear, we have to annihilate them, completely."

I nodded in understanding, "But if they want to carry their plan... I stay, you go."

His eyes widened after my statement and it was clear that he did not agree with it. "No," he simply, but firmly answered.

"Sitri and the other need you. I can entertain them as you polish your shiny armour," I joked hoping he will relax a little. But he must know that deep down I was right. He couldn't stay here forever, his people needed him.

After a very long moment of hesitation, "Alright. But you're staying with me for a few more hours," he smiled before his perfect eyebrows knitted down. "I really want to kiss you right now, but I can really see where's your cute little mouth of yours."

I laughed before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Here, let me," I said seductively before gently pressing my lips to his.