Chapter 27 : H-A-G

I woke up in sweat as my stomach churned as I vomited on the ground. My abdomen hurt like hell as if something pierced through me and I perfectly knew why. Why did this memory didn't stop haunting me and why can I feel pain so much pain from a memory?

I wiped my mouth with the blanket soiling it, but I could still taste it. I looked around hoping for some water, but there was nothing here except furniture and me...

"Incompetent kidnappers..." I muttered.

They could at least give me water if they want me to survive and join their sides so badly. However, no matter what, I would never join them, but I need a plan to fight them... My powers aren't powerful enough, last time, it surprised them that's why it worked, but now they would be on their guards. Dammit! I was so close...

Then a magical door appeared and the same woman who brought me there came in with an annoying smile. I didn't even bother to acknowledge her after I briefly glanced her way. I laid still on the bed thinking about Cameron.

"Matt, come with me, we have some business to attend to." she said in a sweet tone making me frown. "Please get up, we are already late." When I still didn't move, she continued, "Matt, I know you're up, get up or..."

"Just shut the hell up! Did no one ever tell you how annoying your voice is and what do you expect me to follow you just because you asked me to?" I snapped at her glaring at her, but she seemed unfazed.

"Please get ready, so we can go." she continued as if she didn't hear me.

"SHUT. THE. HELL. UP!" I roared and this time she did seem surprised and didn't talk furthermore. "LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

She turned around and left and here I was dumbfounded. It worked? It worked! I jumped on the bed and made a small victory dance. Okay, now how could I do it again? I thought back, when did I trigger my power?

The first time was when Jess bugged me with Cameron in the school washroom, then Cameron made the bubble disappear and when Deus pissed me off for taking me away...

Think, what made me snap so I could use my powers??

Again, the same woman came back in, but she wasn't smiling anymore. She looked pissed off. "Matt, I'll forgive you for using your power in an inappropriate way, so can you please follow me now?" she explained with her never ending sweet tone .

"No." I plainly said back and I heard her sigh. "What? You kidnap me here and expect me to follow you?" I scoffed.

"Yes."

"Well keep dreaming sweetheart." I let myself fall down on the bed. Wait, what if I tried to use my voice again? Would it work? Who cared, I would use her as my guinea pig.

"I'm thirsty bring me some water." I asked.

"Not before you follow me."

"Bring me a glass of water." I ordered trying to use my power.

"Don't make me repeat myself brat." she huffed annoyed.

"I'm a brat? Excuse me, but I'm way older than you even if this body isn't. Even though, you shouldn't say that it make you even older, hag." I insulted her, annoyed by her insult.

"You called me what?!?" she screeched making my cover my ears.

"A Hag. H-A-G. Hag." I spelled the word for her as we would do for young children.

"You'll regret this!" she screeched as she stomped out of the room with her incredulously high heels.

"Do your best!" I shouted back, now slightly regretting saying it out loud. Stupid move, Matt. Stupid move.

Well, it was confirmed, I still couldn't use my voice freely. I sighed, that was a disappointment. For now, I could only think about the trigger of my power and wish my guinea pig would come back so I could practice.

"Cameron... Where are you?" I whispered as sadness filled my heart. I curled into a small ball on the bed as I closed my eyes again trying to sleep. Hoping everything would go back to normal when I would wake up and happily discover everything was a nightmare.