Chapter 35 : Hatred

I turned around and saw the same man who knelt in front of me for forgiveness. What was his name!?

I swallowed my scream, "I went for a walk and then saw this warehouse. I-I was going to walk away, but... I-I heard a sound. T-that's why..." I explained hoping he would believe my little story while trembling a little.

He looked at me and said nothing for awhile, "He was going to show this to you tomorrow, but since you saw it, let's just go through it now," he shrugged as I could only see his shining eyes in the dark. Who was he? The King? He want to show me that? Oh god, I put my hand in front of my mouth.

"I-it's okay, we... We can go back," I tried to walk away, but he held my arm making me look at him.

"Why?" he opened the door and I clenched my eyes shut hoping it would cut the sounds too. "He was the reason why Deus succeeded to capture you. He had to be punished," he explained as he put his hand behind my back and pushed me into the room. "I thought you would be happy to see it."

It smelled bad, like a mix of urine and other things I didn't want to know. I dared to look and immediately regret it, but somehow I couldn't look away. My feelings were all mixed up.

There was a man with his hand tied behind his back. He was naked and there was... There were two or three dogs similar to Demon fucking him. How can they do that?! I clenched my hands, so I wouldn't punch the daemon.

"Well, it may not be considered a punishment anymore since he seems to enjoy it very much," the monster snorted. "He was fighting it at first, but after a day or two, he is now begging for more when the hellhounds stopped."

I couldn't take it anymore I punched the man in the stomach surprising him. He fell on his knees as he put his arms around his stomach.

"Y-You monsters! How could you do that to an innocent human!" I screamed furiously. "I was right, you guys are nothing more from monsters. I'll kill you all!"

"Restrain him Sitri," ordered a calm voice coming from the door.

I turned around to see who it was and I froze. Damn, why was he here?! Before I could react I was slammed on the floor and he held my hands tightly behind my back. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I couldn't get killed now. He needed me, they needed me to save them.

The King walked inside and crouched down. He held my head by my chins with his hand, "I knew it, they did something to you," he mumbled as sadness filled his eyes. "Sitri bring him into my room and do not let him out," he ordered as he walked away.

I struggled to get away from his grasp, but he was too damn strong. I also tried to use my voice, but to my surprise, it didn't work. He pushed me all the way there and when we reached a door, he roughly pushed me inside. I ended up on my knees and arms as the door closed behind me. And before I could kick the door down or something, it disappeared. There was nothing left, only a wall. I spun around and ran to the window, but before I could reach it, it disappeared too. I was now in a room with four walls and no opening to escape.

I let myself fall on the floor devastated. The reality started to sink in and tears freely fell on my cheeks. The world was doomed. I was the Chosen One, I was the one that was supposed to save everyone from those Daemons. How could I fail so miserably?

I sat in a small ball as I started to feel depressed. Would they kill me? Would they eat me? Would they punish me like the other human in the warehouse? Only thinking of it made my heart sink and wanting to puke. I ran into the bathroom as I let everything out. I dry heaved for a while as tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought of all the things they could do to me.

After a while, I heard someone walking into the bathroom making me glance at the entrance. It was the high and mighty Daemon King. I ignored him and just stared at the toilet. It was far more interesting than him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as I felt his hand on my back making want to puke all over again.

"D-don't touch me," I faintly said before I felt like I would puke again.

"That reminds me, we should go visit your mom soon or she will kill me," he chuckled as I glared at him. My mom? When did he meet her? "Remember the time I lied to her about how you puked everywhere?"

"Stop lying... I don't believe anything you say," I let myself fall on the ground as I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

"Tell me, Matt, what did they do to you?" he asked all serious as he pushed me so my back was flushed on the wall.

"N-nothing," startled, I tried to get out of his hold. "Nothing as horrible as you did," I accused as I glared at him. He was the Daemon King after all.

"Well, I am the Daemon King after all, but you mated with me, so..." he shrugged as I watched him in horror. How dare he say that!? A part of it was the truth, but still!

"Well, I reject you now. I hate you!" I said loudly as I tried to punch him.

He easily stopped my fist and gave me a scary smile, "That reminds me of old time. Fine, I'll make you fall in love with me all over again."