Chapter 11 : Forget About It

Since the incident with the weird dream and the letter, I couldn't take out the riddle out of my head. I asked Jess and my parents to see if it was them that put it on my desk. I also did some research on Internet, but I found no results.

It was now lunch time and I was sitting at my usual place waiting for my sister, Jess. While eating, I was reading the riddle for the hundredth time. It was driving me crazy!

'You're still on this? Come on take a break, I'm sure it was you that left it here and forgot about it.' exclaimed my sister as she sat next to me.

'What about the dream then? It'll be a too big coincidence, I'm not crazy!' I answered on the defensive.

'Never said you were. Oh and Matt, meet my new friend Andrew!' she said with a big smile while pointing subtly at him.

I was so into the conversation that I didn't notice about him. 'Hey, nice to meet you! My name is Matt.'

'Same here, I'm Andrew.' he extended his hand looking for a handshake.

'I don't think I saw you around lately...' I said more to myself as we do the handshake.

'I'm new. I just transferred here a few days ago.' he answered my question with a breathtaking smile.

'Hope you like your new school.' I took a bite of my food. 'How did you two meet?'

As he was answering me, I started to observe him. He had brown eyes and hair, 170 cm give or take, not muscular, but not too thin. He was... Normal compared to Cameron. Cameron had something mysterious about him, something that made him look old while staying young.

Talking about Cameron, I didn't dare to text or call him the last few days. I was scared, scared what he would react even thought it was him that started. I didn't want him to reject me... Look at him, he was gorgeous, he could easily pass for a mannequin. Now look at me, a plain and normal teenager. Seriously why would he want someone like me?

'Matt, you here with us?' Jess snapped her fingers in front of me.

'Mmmm.' I answered still in my thought.

'No, you're not. Sorry Andrew, he's always like this...' sighted my sister. 'Matt if you don't listen to me now, I'll tell mom and dad about your relationship with the guy the other day.' she whispered next to my ear, so only me can hear.

'What?!? No way!' I immediately answered loudly. So loud that people started to look at us. 'You won't dare... Will you?' I asked lowly to Jess while looking down to hide myself.

'No I won't, I'm not mean like that. But you were rude toward Andrew.'

'Sorry Andrew, I was lost in my own world... It happened a lot these times.' I apologized.

'No problem Matt, but I have to know something. Is it okay if I ask?' he answered.

'Yeah sure.'

'What did Jess said to you for you to react so strongly?'

I felt heat come up to my face. I supposed I was red as a tomato and tried to hide my face in my hands.

'Are you two dating?' asked Andrew confused.

'What! Us? Dating?' said my sister shocked. 'Of course not! He's my brother!'

Andrew choked on his food. 'S-sorry... I didn't know, well I mean you two doesn't really...'

'Look alike?' my sister and I said at the same time.

'Yeah... So twins?'

'Yes we are.' again we talked at the same time. Then we looked at each other. 'Stop talking at the same time as me.' we said again in unison.