Chapter 48 : Thank Porn

"A living sacrifice?" I repeated incredulously. What was I all this time if I wasn't a sacrifice?

"Yes, but of course your life won't be in danger. You have a fiancée waiting for you after all," the old woman stated. "We need a suitable heir after all."

"Of course... When will the sacrifice be held?"

"Tomorrow night," I blinked, tomorrow, so soon? How in the hell will I be able to contact Cameron in such a short time? "Does it bother you, Chosen One?" she asked with a tone that made me know that she wasn't trusting me.

"No, not at all. I just thought I would have more time knowing your daughter before the event."

"Don't worry, you two will have plenty of time after it. Now we have a lot to do, so let's hurry."

She walked passed me and left the interrogating room. When the door closed behind her, I glared at it.

Bitch. If you thought I will give you my sperm that easily, go fuck yourself.

I didn't stay long in the torture room since I didn't have good memories here. Now, I didn't think it was needed to warn Cameron since I was certain that Deus will do it. They wouldn't want him not showing right? I just needed to make sure that fiancée of mine is here at the sacrifice. So she could kill her own mother.

That will be fun to watch.

I walked back to my room and noticed that there were guards eyeing me. They weren't there before. Maybe I should use them to my advantage. If I could somehow lure them one by one. No, if I could reunite into a single room, I would only need to use my power once.

It will be close. I didn't think I could use it anymore after that. I will be exhausted. But, I still had a few hours left, I couldn't rush and fail.

I needed to plan everything carefully but productively.

•••

A knock on my bedroom door made me leave my bed to answer it. I opened the door and saw a group of old women and two guards behind them.

"Chosen One, we are here to prepare you for the ceremony," one of them expressed herself with such a tone that I thought I was the Queen of England. "Will you allow us to come in?"

I swallowed my snarky remark and opened the door further to let them in. The guards didn't look away from me for a single second. I showed them the living room and they rapidly took over the space. They put the clothes on the chairs, their sewing kit on the table and other things that I didn't know the name. It was hard to believe that they were only clothing a single person.

When they were ready, they told me to stand in front of a mirror that they brought and to lift my arms, so I was doing the cross sign with my body. They started to measure every inch of my body and that was when I realized that they were going to make the clothing by hand.

After a few hours, they had everything done. I was now looking at myself in the mirror with a cloak and a gold stripe enrobing my whole body.

"You shall wear this on the ceremony. You shall also keep your chest bare. Here are your pants," the old woman explained.

When they cleaned everything back into their bags and small suitcases, they left me alone in my room.

I turned to look at myself one more time. I lifted my arms and was surprised by the heaviness of the cloak.

I heard the ceremony will be held during night time. Anybody could spot me from miles with that outfit. Plus, it was so heavy.

I sighed, and let the cloak fell heavily on the ground. Not bothering to put a shirt on, I fell face first into the soft mattress. So tired...

I was woken up by a furious knocking on my door. I groaned and heavily pushed my body off the bed. So tired, I looked at the clock and saw that it was three in the morning.

I slammed the door open about to shout at whoever disturbed my precious sleep. But when I saw who it was, I closed my mouth shut since I would have done more than shouting.

"M-Matt," she sweetly said my name as she held her hands tightly against her voluptuous chest. I continued to look at her and she seemed to lose her patience since she added, "Can I come in?"

I nodded and stepped aside. She smiled at me before passing beside me letting a trail a perfume behind her. I closed the door and when I turned around, arms wrapped around my neck and I felt her chest being crushed on my chest.

"I missed you," she whispered next to my ear making me bite my tongue. "Do you want to continue what we started last time?"

What they did last time?! What the hell did Cameron do to her?? He told me he just got her drunk!

"Continue what?" I asked huskily as I put my hands on her waist. It wasn't a woman in my arms, but my sexy Cameron. It wasn't a vagina and boobs, but a dick and a chiselled chest.

Her body was now flushed on mine, "You tease, we were drinking a few glasses and then we got on your bed with your hands," she took my hand and put it on her thighs.

I closed my eyes to calm myself. I wasn't going to kill her yet for touching my mate. I needed her alive for now. Just for now and then I'll get rid of her.

"Angelina, I need to get ready or we will be late."

She pouted before a smile appeared on her lips, "After a kiss."

I internally gagged and accepted before pushing my lips on hers. I had shivers of disgust coursing through my whole body. She even tried to slip her tongue into my mouth, but fortunately, I pulled away first.

Before she could say anything, I put my finger on her lips, "Patience, it was only a taste for what will happen after. I want you all wet and needy for me, okay?"

I saw her blush a deep shade of red before weakly answering a yes. I gave her my best smile and went to put that cloak on.

Thank God, I only needed to give her a chaste kiss. I'll be forever grateful for the small amount of porn I watched it just saved my ass.