Chapter 24 : DEUS

I sat there in the middle of the room, still confused about what happened. One moment I was in our house and a second later, I was in this crazy white house with people staring at me. They didn't say anything besides welcoming me and was now only staring with a creepy smile. The room and furniture were all white, even the people's clothes, they only missed the white hair and mustache. I awkwardly stood up and looked around trying to find a way to escape, but there was... No door nor windows...

"Welcome Chosen One, we have been waiting for you." smiled an older woman which seemed the leader because of her bigger and higher chair, almost like a throne. She seemed like she was waiting for an answer, but I was too confused and mad at them to say anything civilized. I have to stay calm and not do anything stupid. "We are sorry to not have been able to save you sooner from the Daemon King clutches. We had to w-..." she started and all the anger I was trying to control took over.

"Take me back where you took me." I snapped at the woman.

"We just saved you, why would you want-..." she asked confused.

"I never asked for your help. TAKE. ME. BACK. HOME." I ordered and the people all froze as if they were fighting something. I must have done it again, well not that I mind. "WILL. YOU. MAKE. ME. REPEAT. MYSELF?" I continued and they flinched.

When she was about to open her mouth, something hit me in my back taking out all the air from me. I fell on my knees and gasped for air. When I finally came back to my senses, they seemed to have snapped out of it. Damn it! The fucking guard had to zap me with electricity!

"That wasn't really nice, we saved you and that's how you thanked us?" she asked with a hint of anger in it.

"As if killing me and reincarnating me without while sealing my mate was something to be thanked for. Plus, you dared to kidnap me and attack my mate!?" I spat still on my knees.

"That Daemon brainwashed you, he is evil himself!" she accused. "We only yearn for the World's peace."

"Then what?" I asked. "What will you do after you killed my mate? Will you disband or will you take control of this world from behind the scenes? Like how you did 700 years ago?" Silence, no one spoke to me, but murmurs could be heard. It seemed like I hit a pretty good point. So I decided to push it further. "In fact, you only need my power to defeat him and then you'll get rid of me isn't that right?" I paused.

"Where are you insinuating?" the woman finally found her voice.

"Not going to deny it? If that's the case, what do I gain in it? What reasons do I have to help you if you're only going to dispose of me after the dead?"

"For peace. For you family, your friends." she only answered.

"Yeah, right. If he wanted, he would already have killed them, but they yet breathe. You will be the one to bring chaos."

"ENOUGH!" she almost screamed. "The Chosen One has been brainwashed yet again... We should help him clear his mind. Take him to the bath." she ordered as someone picked me up by grabbing my arm.

"DON'T. TOUCH. ME." I hissed as the man immediately let go and I turned to the woman. "You don't have control over the situation and you use this kind of excuse to escape? Peace my ass, I bet you'll be fleeing as soon as a small problem would arise."

"I wonder how long you can keep this attitude of yours?"

"Let me remind you something. YOU need MY power, I'M the Chosen One, so if I don't want to help you, I WON'T. Not even another 700 years later even with erased memories."

"With time, you'll change your mind. I hope you'll be more cooperative in a few days. And don't hope about the Daemon King to come, he won't be able to find this place. Even if he could, never will he reach you. So, please feel yourself at home, and when needed come to us, we will be glad to welcome you." she smiled as the guard pushed me out of there.

Cameron, please save me! Please... 

Hey! I know it shorter than usual, but I had to because there will be a small surprises for you guys in the next chapter!