Schedule of crazyness, sorta

When I got my schedule, I thought that I had gotten a level 50 agent mission. This is so complicated! How am I suppose to memorize this? Oh,wait, I keep forgetting, I have my talking journal! As I pulled out my journal to slip my schedule into, so I wouldn't loose it, Jessica snatched it out of my hands. "Hey! That's mine!! Jessica, give it ba-" She cut me off, strike 1. "Relax! It's not like I'm gonna toss it away! I just want to look at it." She gave me an innocent look, like she didn't do anything wrong!!! "Look, just give it back,now." Okay, maybe I shouldn't have used my powerful voice for that incident.

"Look here Skye Marie High, I run this school, so don't try to push me. All I have to do is snap my fingers, and my people come running. Do you want that?" I just laughed. I couldn't believe it! She thought my middle name was Marie!! Ha! Ahhh, she was so wrong! " Excuse me, your highness," of course I couldn't resist a bow, and saying your highness in a funny voice," but my middle name is in fact not Marie, but Anne." She just looked at me with a blank face. Everyone began to laugh, except her. She snapped her head and gave them the death glare, custom sign of dominance. " What are you saying, Ms. High, that your Queen is in fact, wrong? Is that what you are implying? Because, if it is," She started to walk a circle around me, like AJ Lee, from WWE DIVAS, and making hand motions,"- then you have just waged war against me, and on your very first day here!" She looked me straight in the eyes, and smirked. Strike 2. One more strike, and this queen will be de-throned.

"Look, just forget it. " I snatched my journal back, relieved that she hadn't gotten the chance to open it, and went on to 1st period. Man, great first impression at my new school, isn't it? I just challenged the queen, and now the entire grade is probably at my throat. Just can't stay out of trouble, can I?