Five Nights At Freddy's

You know what's scarier than having to wrestle an alligator that's p.o'ed? Having to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Parlor. I should know, 'cause that's what my challenge was. Remember when I challenged the Queen? Yah, she definitely didn't like that............... and this is my punishment. I have to survive until 6 am. Basically, it's the game, but in real life. I got to bring Stalker with me though! So, upside? This is not gonna go well for me is it? (Author here, sorry to interrupt, but this part of the story will have time skips, sorry!! Love you, my feathers!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!!)

**Time skip, 12:42 a.m**

As I hid under a table in the party room, I heard one of the robots start to move. To be honest, I was acting like a scared little kitten. But you know what's odd, the robots kept stopping right where I was hiding, but they didn't look under the table. 

**Time skip, 3:57 a.m.**

Until now! I started to scoot over to another table when I saw 2 robot hands, Bonnie's and Chica's. They started to flip the table over, as if to see if any thing, (or any one!!), was under it. That's when I bolted. I ran out of the party room, and into the janitors closet. Yes, they have one. How do you think they cleaned up after the bite of '87? When I closed the door, I found out something very interesting.......... it didn't lock. At. All. Lucky for me, Foxy diseided to jump out of his little cove, and follow me, into the closet. (Don't you dare, you perverts. Foxy was trying to kill her, and only kill her.) I shut the door, and tried to lock it with a broom, which I was half-way successful with. Foxy ended up getting his head, uh.......... stuck in the door. Okay, his head was through the door, like a head mount. Plus, he wouldn't stop his ear screeching screams. 

**Time skip, 5:59**

After about 2 hours of him screaming like a maniac, I punched him in the jaw. I'm sorry, but when you have an animatronic that holds a dead body, and that is 7 inches from your face that won't stop screaming, you'll get annoyed by it to. As my hand almost met his metal jaw, Foxy opened his mouth. I couldn't stop from punching him, but that didn't make any difference. Because, it struck 6:00 a.m. I survived the night! With all my limbs intact!!! Just barely!

"Yes!! I did it! *Sighs happily* I can't believe I did it, that...... I'm never doing that again!!" As I ran to the entrance, I realized that Stalker wasn't with me. "Stalker? Where are you girl? We're free, we can leave! Stalker? Stalker!" I ran back through the whole pizza parlor , and then found something. A boarded up part of the wall. It wasn't part of the inner-wall showing either, it was wooden boards, covering up a door. I hadn't seen it when I had come in at 11:56, I had just wanted to find some place safe for the night. I kept staring at it, what did it mean? A boarded up door, was it bad? I really wanted to know what was behind it. So, being curious, I started to pull off the boards. All the while, I couldn't get something off my mind, why was it boarded up? What had happened here that was so bad?