True Love Comes to Broken Hearts

"...........Broken tibia(A/N that means broken shin bone) ........Fractured growth plate in her wrist...." What's going on? Where am - oh. I'm in the hospital. I fell, more like rocketed, down the stairs, and Josh lied to me about, well, my entire life.

"Skye? Skye, can you hear me? My name is Dr. Rebecca Duncan. Skye, if you can hear me, will you look up twice?"  Ba-boom. Right eye up once. Left eye up once. It's like my own little power. 

"Skye, very good!!! Now, move your right hand. That's it, a little more......come on, just a li- great!!!!!! Okay!!! This is great, you've made some wonderful improvements from yesterday!!! Alright, I'll let you have some rest. By Saturday, you should be outa here!! Oh, I almost forgot, you have a visitor here for you!!"

I couldn't believe it. Zack walked in. Zack, the guy I've been crushing on this entire time. He walked right up to my bedside, and held my hand.

"Skye, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that, I..... I don't know what came over me. I just, I've been having these weird feelings toward you. Ever since I saw you that day in history, I knew you were different. I hope you can forgive me for how I acted. Can you?" His eyes pleaded with hope, sadness, and some other emotion. Could it be..........love?