Meeting Wolfie

Do you guys/girls remember when I bumped into that kid with wolf ears and a tail? Well, that same kid now is every where. Seriously, I can't go anywhere now with out seeing those ears and tail any more!!!! I walk to my mailbox, boom, that kids there. I get off the bus for school, bam! He's right there at the door. I can't even understand why he's there. Just like right now. As I look out the bus window, I see him there. I let out a low frustrated moan. 

"What is with you and following me around everywhere?" I asked him when I got off the bus. At first, he didn't reply. Suddenly, I realized that I had been rude. I hadn't even introduced myself to him, and I'm already being mean. 

"*sighs deeply* Look, I'm sorry. We got off on the wrong foot." Again silence. His eyes kept darting to the pocket on my jacket. I looked down at my jacket, and pulled out my hand, to shake his hand, and my keys fell out as a result. 

"Oh, darn it! I'm so sorry, I'm always dropping things, oh, you don't have to help! Here, I'll get that, thanks." As he handed me my keys, I saw something. Well, it caught my eye, mainly because it was in the sunlight, and it's shiny. I asked him if he was missing something, and to my surprise, he answered.

"M-my keys. I lost them when you ran into me." I had a puzzled look on my face. That happened like, what, 3 or 4 weeks ago? This kid hasn't had his keys for almost a month? Whoa, that has to be bad. While I was thinking, something hit me, not literally, but, you know what I mean. My feet reacted faster than I could stop them, and next thing I know, I'm standing over that shiny thing, which turned out to be his keys.

"Here you go, I think these are yours."  As I stuck my hand out to give him the keys, he grabbed them, and shook my hand, vigorously. 

"My name is Wolfie, nice to meet you."  I replied almost as quickly as I could drop kick someone, which, by the way, is very, very fast.

"Nice to meet you too, Wolfie. My name is Skye."