Big Brother Disaster

I was still in a daze from the cute guys eyes, they were this beautiful blue, like ocean blue! My daydreaming was interrupted by the lunch bell, which, in my opinion, was way over-killed. It rang 7 times. As I was grabbing my stuff, someone snuck up behind me, and proceeded to scare the living daylight out of me. I....uh.... may have accidentally twisted their arm behind their back, and pulled up. "Hey, sis, it's me, Josh!" I couldn't help it. My jaw dropped to the floor. "J-Josh? How did you get here?" I released my grip on him, and swung him around to face me. Well, he had to look down at me, he's 6 ft, while I'm 5'7". "Wait, better yet, how do you find me?" I had so many questions to ask, but Josh raised his hand, and swung around to bring his hand to someone's throat. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Josh spoke very protectively, and very angrily.  Oh my god, it was the guy from 1st period!

"Hey, man! I'm just here to see her." He held up his hands like he ment no harm. " Hey new girl, wanna have lunch with us?" He leaned around my brother to see me, me, of all people! "I.....uh..... don't even know your name." I was acting like such a girly-girl. What's wrong with me?!?! He started smizing, smiling with his eyes, and told me his name. " My name's Alec." That's when it went downhill, and quick.

"Look, Alec, this is my sister. I don't know you, which currently makes you my enemy. Until then, you will stay away from her. Got it?" I sneered at my big brother, "Josh! What is wrong with you?! He's been helping me! Alec was showing me around the school, sense I didn't know where anything was! So, just calm down!" I stepped out from behind my brother, and started walking towards the door. That's when Alec made my heart stop.