Josh's shocking news for Skye

(A/N so sorry for the looooooong dale!!! I've been busy with school work!!! Hope you guys/girls enjoy!!!!) 

'Ugh, my head. What happened? Where am - wait......... oh no, not again!!! I just got out of the hospital like a few days ago!!!! '  As I looked around my gut wrenching smelly room, I saw my brother sitting in one of the chairs.  I tried to shift myself so that I could see him more clearly, but my body wouldn't move.  What's going on??? Why can't I move??? 

"Skye, can you here me? Are you in there?" Josh's voice sounded so uneven, it wasn't at all how he used to act. I tried, I really did try, to tell him 'yes, im here!! I'm here Josh, cant you here me, can't you see me?' But he didn't. He just kept talking to me, like I wasn't even there.

"Skye, look. I shouldn't have been rude to you. I know I can be a jerk at times, but I only do that to protect you. Mom and dad.................. they....they told me................*sighs*.......... Mom and dad told me to protect you with my life. I lied about how we ended up at the academy. I lied about what happened to mom and dad. I lied about everything. I'm so sorry. I should have told you sooner. I just..........I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry."

And with that, Josh shot up out of his chair, and swiftly went out the door. After a while, a nurse came in with something in a needle and put it in my IV line. A few moments later, I was drifting off to sleep, and already starting to have nightmares.