Stalker's weird behavior

After last night's weird encounter with Alec, I didn't want to go to school really. Who wouldn't, right? I was fixing breakfast for me and Stalker, when I heard her adorable little mitten paws step onto the tile. "Morning Stalker. Did you sleep well?" All she answered me with was a yawn, so, I took it as a yes. I continued talking to her, until she interrupted, which is so not like her.

"Look, Skye, stop talking to me. I have a headache. So, please just shut up." I just looked at her. Stalker didn't usually talk like that to me. I just put her bowl that had her favorite food, Lucky Charms, down so that I could eat, and hopefully not miss the bus to school. It was either the bus, or walking. When I looked outside, I saw that it had started to rain. I let out a frustrated groan, and went to my room to grab my hoodie. After 10 minutes of looking through my closet, I found my hoodie. Of-coarse, as I opened the front door, I saw the bus pulling out.

"No no no no!! Wait, I'm here!! Stop the bus!!" I ran after the bus for 7 blocks. It didn't stop, so, I had to walk the rest of the way. I was not off to a great start today. "Well, Skye, this can't get any worse right?" Man, was I wrong.