Chapter 24

Alright. What the actual fuck is going on? I knew my mom was a little obssessed, but this is a whole other level. The worst is that I can't even imagine what is going on. What could be going on?

I started searching my house for any clues or anything that could help me solve this mistery. Because all sorts of terrible thoughts were the only things coming to my mind. I went to my mom's room and found a mess. Almost all her clothes were gone. I panicked and went to my room. All my clothes were also gone. Great. Whatever she thinks she is going to do to me she is so mistaken.

"She's going to lock me in with her and never let me see him again" I thought to myself and started crying imediately. I couldn't stand the fact of never seeing this lovely face again, hearing his sweet and shaky voice and lighting up to his smile. Feeling his kisses and the touch of his hand. His beachy scent that made me fall is love with him in the first place. That thought scared me. I had to do something. Come up with a plan.

I went to my room again and got a bag I found in the back of my empty closet. I went to my safe and got all the money I had gathered the last couple of months. I went to my bathroom and got all my hair dyes, bleaches and make-up. It all could be useful to the plan that was coming up in my mind. But it was all still a blur.

I then went to the guest room and could find some of Wes clothes. Smelling his scent gave me all the energy to continue in that moment. He was the only thing moving my restless body at that moment. I gathered his hoodie and sweatpants and put them in my  bag. Also I got my phone charger and my phone. I hid the bag in the kitchen and waited. Waited for an hour that seemed like years. I couldn't stop crying at my thoughts. How could this be happening?

My mother stormed through the door suddenly, scaring the shit out of me. I never saw her like this before. She grabbed me by my arm and started screaming "YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT I SAY AND NOT A WORD WILL GET OUT OF YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH. YOU BETRAYED ME AND I WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU THE SAME. WE ARE LEAVING THIS MOTHERFUCKING CITY". 

I was shocked. I couldn't stop crying. My fears were true. But that women was unrecognisable, she looked and acted like a monster. She started pulling me to the car but I managed to scape and run to the kitchen to grab my bag. " My essentials mom, as we are leaving", I said and fakely winked. She pulled me agressively to the car and closed the door and locked me in.

She started driving to God knows were and I never felt worst in my entire life. What is going on? I feel like I'm in a mexican novel, but with no happy ending, just all the drama. And by the fact that all is real. 

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I know it's been forever since I've updated this story. Please comment your thoughts and if you think I should continue, because I have been feeling super disconected to all of my readers. It would really mean the world to me and help me out a lot! Any advice and criticism is always welcome. Thank you and I love you all :P