Chapter 9

I can't believe that even after all this he would not even talk to me. I wish Wesley would at least consider everything I'm going through just to try to get him to forgive me and come back to me. And now I'm just feeling so stupid that I did all this for nothing in the end. I really thought I had a shot,  but apparently I was really wrong about everything. Especially about the way he felt, I really thought that he liked me, and would not let me go like this and forget me so quickly.

I just turned off my boombox and walked to the car. I was putting the boombox on the seat when someone grabs my waist and holds me really close to his body. I look up and it was Wesley, and without saying a word he kisses me with a lot of passion.

After a while I split up the kiss, but keep the same distance from him. "So, are we ok?" I ask, so he answers "Yeah. How could we not be ok after all you did?" and kisses my lips once again. It gave me butterflies. I started tearing up again. "What's wrong?" he asked when he realised I was almost crying again. "Nothing. It's just perfect" I answered hoping he would understand what I meant. He just smiled and hugged me stronger than ever. "And, by the way, you look gorgeous" he said and I blushed. It made us both laugh.

"Well, it's getting late, I'll go home" I said to him. "No!! I missed you I need more time with you" he said and I never felt so happy in my entire life. "Come with me" I said and pointed to the car. "Ok, but I'll drive" he said and I just smiled and handed him the car keys.

The way back home was pretty quiet, but it was perfect. I just couldn't help but smile and he did just the same. I can't believe this is finally working out, this moment could not be more perfect.

We got to my house, I opened the door and let him inside. My mom wasn't home, and we decided to watch a movie. "I'll make popcorn, feel free to choose a movie" I said and he started searching on Netflix. After the popcorn was ready I went to the living room and saw that he had chosen Saw II, a horror movie. I'm not a huge fan of scary movies, but at least I would have one more reason to get cuddly with Wes.

During the entire movie I kept looking away and holding on to Wesley so he would protect me. Is just that there was a lot of blood and torture in the movie, I couldn't help myself. But I enjoyed of course, and I bet he did as well. When the movie was finally over he asked me "Liked it?", and I said "Honestly, what do you think?" and he both laughed.

Then I started looking at him and smiled. Everything was ok. Then I got closer and started kissing him very passionately. We kept that for a while and it was each time hotter. But then suddenly I listened to the front door opening and I jumped off the couch.

"Hmm... hey mom" I said vey uncomfortable. "Hi sweetie, who is this guy?" she asked. "Ohh, hi I'm Wesley" he said and gave my mom a handshake. "So, I think I should probably go" Wesley said, so I opened the door and walked out with him.

"Sorry about that" I said, "No problem babe, I had to know my girlfriend's mother, right?" he said and my jaw dropped. "Girlfriend?" I asked. "Yep" he said and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow" he said and walked away. Then I got back inside and started jumping all over the house. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" I started screaming while I jumped.

Then I headed upstairs and showered. I looked at my phone and there was a message from Wes.

Sweet dreams to my sweet girlfriend.

I just grinned from ear to ear. Now everything was just perfect. No, it was more than perfect. I just lied down in my bed and felt deeply asleep. Finally I could sleep in peace.

***************************************************************************************************************

I suddenly woke up by my alarm. I woke up happy, finally my song was cheering me up again. I jumped out off bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Then I headed to my closet to pick up a cute outfit. After a while searching for something cute I decided to wear my ripped jeans with a cute tank top that has a flower pattern on it. I paired it with my white Converse. I got my backpack and headed downstairs.

I had a quick breakfast and then I left my house. I got to my car and drove to school. I got there in 10 minutes, so I parked my car and headed to my locker. I got my books, and when I turned around Wesley was there looking at me. "You almost scared me to death!" I said with my hand on my heart. "Good morning to you too" he said and gave me a kiss.