Chapter 7

After all that we left and I got into his car to head to the skating bowl he knew. "So, you and Wes are in a band, am I right?" I asked, hoping deep in my soul he would say no and I would be so relieved to be wrong. "Yeah, that's right. Are you a friend of Wes?" he answered, and damn why did I have to be right this time. "We are suppose to be more than that, but I really screwed it up." I said, saying nothing but the truth. "Really? What did you do?" he asked, looking like he was curious to know. "I got kind of mad because he did not tell me he was a musician, and now he won't even talk to me. These clothes I'm wearing were just a desperate try to get him back, but he didn't even notice me" I explained. "Oh, that's too bad. But if it was meant to be it will be" he said trying to comfort me. "Thanks, that's sweet" I said and realised we had got to the skating bowl. We got out of the car and he got two skateboards out of the truck and handed me one of them.

What was I supposed to do with that? I just don't skate at all. Keaton just went for it and did some amazing tricks without even falling or anything. I was the only girl there, and all the boys were asking me to do something, I tried to refuse but they kept insisting. I put the skate on the floor and tried catching some impulse to at least do the basics on it, but what was I thinking? I just fell off and put my hands over my eyes hoping that I didnt hurt myself too bad. But then I realised someone had catched me, I took my hands off of my eyes and there I see, guess who, Wesley.

"Than..." I started thanking him, but then he saw it was me, and then he dropped me and I fell on the ground. What an embarassing moment. I just stood up, got the skate and handed it to Keaton. I thanked him for letting me borrow it, and then I started walking back to school to get my car. I could not believe Wes would even do that. I already apologized, what else does he want me to do? Go beg for forgiveness on my knees? Cause if that's what he wants, he is not getting it.

It took me about 30 minutes walking to get to school again, I got into my car and drove home very mad. I still have feelings for Wesley and he keeps treating me like shit. I know I fucked everything up, but he could at least forgive me and treat me with some respect.  Then on the way home I stopped at the Yogurt shop to eat something. I was about to get out of my car when I see Wesley and Julie making out on the parking lot. I started crying like crazy and left as fast as I could. How could Julie do this to me? She knows how I feel about him! And I can't believe that was all it took for him to get over me. Why do I always fall for these jerks?

I got  home and I felt worse than ever. My whole world is falling apart! I have absolutely no friends and no one to talk to. Everyone thinks I am a asshole and that I don't know how to dress up. I just lied down on my bed and tried to sleep, but I failed. My mind just kept remembering the scene of Wesley and Julie making out. That slut, how could she even do that?

Then the greatest idea came to my mind. She had gotten my boy, then I am going to get hers. I called Bruce to see what was going on.

*Phonecall on*

Bruce: Hey Sophie, what's up?

Me: Hey, did you and Julie break up?

Bruce: Yeah, she was hooking up with much other boys as well. I just ended everything.

Me: Oh, sorry about that.

Bruce: I'm ok, just wanted some company.

Me: Want to come over? We can watch some movies or something like that.

Bruce: Sounds great. I'll be there in 20.

Me: See ya.

*Phonecall off*

Alright, now I have to make Bruce want me, but how? Well Julie dresses just like a fucking whore, so I gotta be one too, see if he likes that. I ran over my closet and picked some sexy blue sweatpants and a tight low cut white crop top. I had only 10 minutes before he was here, so I went to the bathroom and I put on some mascara and blush and brushed my hair. Then I heard the doorbell. He was here.

I went downstairs and opened the door.  "Hey Bruce, come in" I said and he got inside. He looked me up and down and arched his eyebrow and said " Wow, you look great". Then I answered "Oh, thanks I guess" and I think I blushed a little. Its just that Bruce is very good looking. He is blond and has the most seducing voice ever. But this was just a plan, I was kind of using Bruce and that's bad, but Julie started the fight, I gotta fight back.

"Sit down, I'll get you something to drink" I said and pointed to the sofa. "Thanks" he said and sat down. "What are we going to watch?" he asked, " Feel free to pick" I said, so he got the control and started searching for something on Netflix. I go to the living room with two glasses of Coke and saw that he had picked Fast and furious 6. I've seen this movie a thousand times, but I just sat next to him and clicked play.

Until the middle of the movie we hadn't said anything, but then he asked "So, how are things with that Wesley guy?" , I cheered up inside, maybe Bruce was a little bit interested in me, or else why would he ask this? I hope it was not just to be nice and make conversation. "Bad actually. We are not together or anything like that" I said still staring at the TV, but I was not actually watching the movie. Then I looked up at Bruce and he was looking right into my cleavage. "Like what you see?" I asked trying to be seductive. "Very much to be honest" he said and got a little closer to me. Then I just started kissing him, and I was already hot and fast. His tongue asked for access, and I let him of course.

Then it kind of got out of  control and I was without my shirt on and he was carrying me to my bedroom. He threw me in the bed and started kissing me again. I took off his shirt and damn those abs were breath taking. "Like what you see?" he asked, and I said "Very much to be honest" I said repeating what he said to me earlier.

Then he took my sweatpants and my panties out and started fingering me. "Ohhh Bruce" I moaned, "Faster" I commanded and he did so. Then I changed places with him and started sucking his member. I looked up at him and he seemed to be enjoying it. Then we switched places again I said "Fuck me already Bruce" and he put his member inside me and went faster and faster. After a while he said "Oh I'm about to cum babe" and I just nodded I couldn't even say anything, it was just so good. Then he did  and he fell over to my side.

Then after a while cuddling in my bed I asked him to go before my mom arrived home, and he did. Then when he was gone I showered and went to bed.

*****************************************************************************************************************

The next morning I woke up and dressed up like a slut again. I wore my tight ripped leggings and a tight blue tank top. I straightened my hair to complete the look. I went downstairs, had breakfast and then drove to school.

I went to my locker and I grabbed my books. Then I felt someone grabbing me from behind, I turned around and it was Bruce. Then from the corner of my eye I see Wesley and Julie coming through the hallway, then I just gave Bruce a passionate kiss.