Chapter 8

So, when I split up the kiss Julie came to me and punched my arm. "What the hell?" I asked emotionless. "Bitch! You were making out with my boyfriend!" she screamed at me. "I'm sorry? Your boyfriend? That is not what he told me. And, by the way, nice job making out with Wesley." I said trying my best not to cry. I could not hold it for much longer, so I just ran to the toilet so no one would see me. I don't know if my plan was going to work. I obviously made Julie jealous but Wesley didn't seemed affected at all.

I just left the toilet and headed to my first class. I think I'm going to fail all the subjects this semester. I haven't listened a class for a while now, I just hope I can make up to it on the second semester. But I have to find a way to get Wesley back, or forget him, or else it will be impossible to take any good marks.

Then I just spent the rest of the day alone again, no friends and no one to talk to. Not even Bruce talked to me after the morning incident. I guess he realised I was using him, I feel bad for having done that to him, but he is a lady's man, he is probably already over it.

The final bell rang after what seemed an eternity. I just got to my car and drove home crying again. I got to figure out a way to solve everything. I just can't get Wesley off my head and I really think that I am in love with him, but for me it seems like he is already way over me. I hate myself! I always fall for the wrong guys, always.

When I got home a idea crossed my mind, and it was not bad. I got my phone and texted Wesley asking if we could talk. After a long while waiting he didn't answered me. So, I called Keaton.

*Phonecall on*

Me: Hey, do you remember me? Is Sophie from that skating day.

Keaton: Ohh, of course I remember. So, what's up?

Me: Can I ask you something?

Keaton: Sure.

Me: Do you know were Wesley is?

Keaton: Yeah, we both are at his house. Why?

Me: You will see. Thankss.

*Phonecall off*

So, I went to a store near my house, where you can find all kinds of stuff. So I went over it and found the perfect gift. It as a very beautiful miniature guitar, where it was written "The best musician". I paid the lady from the store and also asked her if she could wrap it for me because it was a gift. She wrapped it for me and I left.

Then I went to the flowers store and bought a bouquet of lilly's, which were his favourite flower. I know normally girls don't give flowers to guys, but my plan was to get him back to me the way a guy would do with a girl. Weird plan I know. But for the first time I think I actually have a chance.

I went back to my house to get dressed decently. I wore a flowy light blue dress with a little belt on my waist. I also wore some sandals and did a messy bun. Then I got the Sony boombox I owned and headed to my car. Then I texted Keaton to get Wesley's adress, and when he aswered me I left.

I rang the doorbell with the gift and the flowers in my hands. Keaton answered it and said "You look beautiful", then I said "Thankss. Could you get Wesley please?". He went back inside leaving the door opened. Keaton came back and told me Wes didn't wanted to see me. I was expecting this to happen, so I handed the flowers and the gift to Keaton and asked him to give them to Wesley.

So I got back to my car and grabbed the boombox. So I went outside and looked over the windows to see if I could find Wesley. I finally did, and he was on what appeared to be his room. He was opening the gift I had brought, so I started playing Far Away, from Nickelback as loud as my boombox could get.

*YOU ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS SONG KNOW, MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE! YOU CAN FIND THE SONG ON THE MEDIA BOX ON THE RIGHT*

Then I saw the window opening and Wesley's head on the outside to see what was going on. Then he saw that I was holding the boombox on the top of my head and without saying a word or even changing his face expression, he got back inside. Immediately tears started falling from my eyes.