Chapter 16

Oh no I could not believe this was happening! And I thought my life as already pretty complicated.

"OMG yes!!!" my mom said with her hands on her face, she was crying. She than jumped in William arms and hugged him. Then me and Wes also hugged them and congratulated them. I was pretty happy for my mom, she was finally with someone that actually treated her great and she was happy. It was awesome to see the real smile on her face.

William than placed a beautiful ring on her hand. I think I never saw my mom this happy. We all left the game and decided to celebrate their engagement.

"I'll pick you up at 8 honey" William said and left my house with Wes. I hugged my mom again and then we both decided to start getting ready. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I also curled my hair and did a smokey eye. So I tried a couple of dresses and picked a black and orange lace dress. I paired it up with a clutch and some heels.

I went downstairs and my mom was already there waiting. She was beautiful, dressed with a flowy black dress and some red heels. We heard the doorbell. My mom opened the door and there was William and Wes. She gave William a kiss on the lips and we left the house.

On the car me and Wes were on the back seat. "You are gorgeous" he whispered in my ear. "Not now!" I whispered in his ear. He placed his hand in my thigh and kissed my ear. I took off his hand and said "I said not now!!" For God's sake, we are in a car with our just engaged parents!

We got to the restaurant, and thanks God because things were about to get intense there in the back seat. We entered the restaurant and a lady led us to our table. We all sat down and ordered our beverages.

We were on the dinner having a pretty good time, we were all laughing and it was going perfectly despite what was actually happening to my life. My I left it aside and I was happy for them. Then suddenly everybody on the restaurant started running desperately and we weren't understanding what was happening. Then we heard gunshots. OMG we stood up and started running away. Then at one point Wes stopped suddenly with his hand on his chest.

"What?" I screamed. He took his hand off his chest and he was bleeding. Then he fell on the floor. "OMG WES!!!!!! Wes please!!! Someone get help!! Omg Wes nooooo" I screamed as loud as I could. Tears could not stop falling from my eyes.