Chapter 12

6 months later...

I was finally coming back from my time with my dad. He was definetly changed, and life with him was great. Now is good that I have support from my mom and my dad, no matter what happens.

I miss Wesley and my mom so much. Me and Wes stopped talking to eachother after the first week I was gone, but during my time in Atlanta I haven't done anything with any guy. I still love Wes and he promised me he would be waiting for me. But however, we are not dating anymore.

The taxi finally stopped in front of my house, and I ran inside. My mom was there waiting for me, and I hugged her for a long while."I missed you" I said not letting go of her."I missed you too! How was it?" she said happily."It was perfect mom. He is really different, changed man" I said and smiled. "I wanna go see Wes mom, I'll be back soon" I said and I left the house.

I got to Wesley's house and I rang the doorbell. Two girls in swimsuits answered the door. I started crying already. "Can I see Wes please?" I asked and they called him."Let me guess, you are a fan and want a autograph" he said and I was confused."No" I said."Oh, so you want to take a picture with me" he said and I just walked away crying. I can't believe he doesn't remember me. He said he loved me and that he would be waiting for me, but now he is more famous than before and doesn't even remember me. He is such a jerk.

When I was walking out Keaton was coming, and he hugged me and said "Sophie you are back!! I missed you! Why are you crying?". I just huggged him and walked away. Even Keaton remembers me, but Wesley doesn't. How could he forget me? I didn't stopped thinking about him one second when I was away.

I just drove back to our park, the place we used to hang out all the time. It was empty as always, and that's why we used to come here. To be alone and quiet. But today it was way too quiet and sad. Because he was not there. I was alone. All alone. And he didn't remembered me. He forgot me. And now he is famous.

I heard footsteps and I looked back. It was Wesley coming to seat next to me."What are you doing here?" I asked. "Who are you?" he asked and I just broke down in tears again. "I can't believe you don't remember me" I said. "I had a girfriend once, and we used to come down to this place. But then she left me and I never saw her again" he said and I can't believe he doesn't recognize me. "Maybe you did" I said and I looked at him. "Sophie?" he asked and got closer."I can't believe only now you know" I said. "I didn't forgot you. I just didn't recognized you. But I still have all our memories" he said trying to make me feel better. It wasn't working. "Whatever Wes. You forgot me and know you are hooking up with a bunch of girls and on top of that you are famous and though I was a fan out there." I said and I got up to leave. He grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes."I missed you Sophs. Please don't leave me again." he said and I answered "Wes we are not even dating anymore. Forget it. Go back to your hot swimsuit girls" and I walked away to my car.

*Sorry this chapter was short. But there's more coming up. Don't forget to comment and vote!! Love you guys :D*