Chapter 27

I got home and screamed "I'm here babe", and instantly he appeared from the hallway. I brushed my lips against his and held him tightly. "Don't scream! Lucy is already asleep" he whispered in an almost unaudible voice. "Not again! Won't I ever have the chance to?" I said while I pouted jokingly. "She is already 3 years old and you are always the one that gets to do everything with her" I said actually hurt by the situation. I was always so busy with work, the lab always needed me working late.

Luckily Kurt could always work from home, taking all his conferences from his own laptop. That really helped as I was always out. But this family I built meant everything to me. We still lived in LA, but we bought a big ang charming place we were able to call home in no time. I never pictured mysefl married, and I also thought I would never have children. Thankfully we are able to change our minds during your lifetime. I had never been happier in my life. 

Every now and then I would see Wesley on tv, he had become very successful solo artist. Unfortunaley he came apart from Emblem3. But at least he got a hang of it and continued to pursue his dream. Every time I saw his face I would temble a little, as a part of being would remember everything we went through. I guess I would be able to reach him now if I wanted to, ut I couldn't estimate the damage that could cause in me.

"Morning babe" I groggily said as soon as I opened up my eyes. I reached his side of the be and planted a peck on his lips. As Lucy was still sleeping, I sat by her side and observed the cuteness we were able to create. I never thought I would be able to see sure pure beauty in my life. And there she was.

After a while I got up and got dressed for work. It didn't reallt matter how I dressed, so I just slipped in a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. I got my purse and went downstairs. I opened the frigde and couldn't find anything that would fulfill my appetite. So I decided to stop at a 7eleven to grab something.

I got off the car and entered the facility. As I reached down to grab some iced tea, my eyes burned at the vision in front of me. He was standing right by the coffee machine, his back turned at me. But I could recognize him in any way. I just stood there, my eyes pooling unvoluntarely. As he turned to leave his eyes met mine and froze. We just stood there frozen, not a word being able to leave any of our mouths.

Slowly I nodded and started walking away backwards. And just like that we both went our separate ways.