Chapter 2

“Hey beautiful” he said and I smiled. 

I couldn’t even believe I was actually going out with Wes. He was, without a doubt, the hottest guy I have ever even spoken to. But, I shouldn’t even have to much hope, for a hot guy like that, he surely could have any girl he wanted, and even more, we are going to a beach party, not a dinner or something like that. So, it wasn't really a date.

"Hello" I said with a charming voice. "You look very nice" he said and I blushed. "Thanks, so do you" I said trying to hide my enthusiasm. Then, we headed to party walking, as I lived few blocks from there. We spent most of the time quiet, and I think I already blew up my almost date with Wesley. How am I able to do that this fast?

But then, suddenly I felt a heat on to my waist, and I saw he has holding it. OMG, he had his hand on my waist! No big deal, but for me it definetly was. I wasn't sure what to do, then I just put my hand on his shoulder. Then, I listened his sexy voice "Are you always this quiet?'', oh man he realised it!! I answered , not really knowing what to say " Yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't notice", then we both laughed. 

Five minutes later we got to the party, and thanks God cause we were talking about cotton, and it ws getting really awkward. Then I saw Julie and went down to greet her. " Who is this hottie you're with?" she said making me feel very unconfortable. "I´m Wes, but I you're wrong about that. The only hottie in here is Sophie" he said and I was surely the color of a pepper righ now. And couldn't even answer to that.

"Do you want something babe?" Bruce asked Julie, and she asked him a beer. Wes went with him to also get us some drinks. Being just Julie and me she said "Holy shit you have a date!! And a very very very hot one! How did this even happened?'' I said very enthusiastic "I met him at detention today. Sheer luck, right?"

Then the boys came back with beers for all of us and we went to the dance floor to have some more fun. Julie started to do her seduction dance for Bruce, and I got very embaressed, I didn't knew how to dance with Wes.

"You shy babe?" I heard while I felt him pulling me towards him. We were very close to each other, and he started to move my hip along with the beat. 

We spent a long while dancing like that, but now his hands danced all over my body and we were much more wasted than before. And that's never a good thing for me, cause I always end up saying some very crazy shit.

I had already lost the count of how many beers we had had, then we decided to take a break from dancing and set down on a piece of wood that was on the floor. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Wes said, but I was not even myself anymore. "Have I ever told you how hot you are? I get hot just by hearing your fucking voice!" I said, not realising what I had just said. Shit.

*********************************************************

Next morning

I woke up with a killing headache. I realised it was not my room. I looked down and saw I had no clothes on. And right next to me on the bed I saw Wes, also naked. Then, on the floor there were 2 unknown girls and also a guy.

Dear lorde, what have I done?

 ________________________________________________________________-__________

Hey guys! Here is another chapter! Please tell me what you think about it! Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry this one was shorter! :(