Chapter 15

So for a week now me and Wes have been together, but our parents have no idea. I don't think they would really approve it, as they were also together. My life can get very complicated sometimes. But as long as they are only seeing each other, what me and Wes are doing isn't wrong.

"Hey babe" Wes said and kissed my lips softly. "Hi" I said in return. We were sitting at the beach watching the sunset."This is beautiful" I said. "It really is. Just not as beautiful as you" he said and I kissed him as a thanks. I sat on his lap and rested my head on his neck and kissed it.

We started kissing and it got each time hotter and fast. We were alone at the beach, so it didn't really matter. He took off my shirt and I was wearing my blue bikini. He started grabbing my boobs and squeezing them. I took off his shirt and started rubbing his amazing six pack. Me and Wes never had sex before, and I think the first time was about to come. I was nervous.

Now Wes had only his boxers on and I had only the bottom of my bikinis on. Wes was sucking one of my breasts while squeezing the other. I could feel his hard member on me. I then started kissing his neck and went all the way down to his bottom. I then revealed his hard and sucked it. Then we couldn't take it anymore and we did had sex there on the beach.

"You're awesome Soph" he said breathless."No, you are" I said also trying to recover my breath. We rested for a bit and then got dressed before someone saw us there in the beach.We walked back to my house and had dinner with my mom and his dad. We acted normal as if we were just friends.

"So Sophie, I have 3 tickets to the Lakers game, what about you came with me and Wesley?" William asked me. "OMG really?? I would love to" I said excited. I am a huge fan of the Lakers, and I have never been to one of their games. "Alright, it's tomorrow at 4." he said. "I'll be there" I said and then thanked him.

******************************************************************************************************************

I woke up in the morning excited for the game. I wore my old sporty t-shirt and a ripped black pants. I paired them up with my black vans and I wore my natural hair. I wore a tiny bit of make up, just to cover up my imperfections.

I was sitting in the living room when someone knocked on the door. It was Wes. "So, ready to go?" he asked me. "YESS!!" I said super excited. He drove me to the game and we met his father there. The entire game was awesome, I had such a blast! I love basketball, and it was awesome to actually see it with my eyes.

William was on the phone for a while, when he hung up he said "Your mom is coming here". "Why?" I asked. "I invited her, she was there all by herself. She will be here in a minute" he said. "Oh, alright, but she doesn't understand a thing bout basketball" I said and we laughed.

My mom got there about 15 minutes later, and took a seat right next to us. She gave William a kiss in the lips and that was not easy to see when I was myself dating his son. Suddenly we appeared in the big screen, and William got on his knees. Oh hell no, he was not going to do this, please don't, please tell me you dropped something, please.

"Marie, will you marry me?"

*Hey guys, sorry I have been taking so long to update! I'm having tests on school, so sorry! But as soon as they end I'll be back updating faster! Keep reading, voting and commenting! Love u all *