Chapter 19

I got off his room and aproached Keaton. "He won't remember me..." I managed to say holding back the river that was about to come out from my eyes. "What do you mean? Are you serious?". "I am. I am very serious". I hugged him, and as I couldn't hold it anymore, I cried on his shoulder, like I never did before. "That's OK Sophs. You have to make him remember somehow." he said as he tapped my back. "I just don't know how" I barely said with all the crying.

I got back to the room and Wes was there alone in his bed. "Would you let me at least try?". "Sure thing". I grabbed my guitar that was laying in the corner of the room, and sang him our song.

(PLAY THE SONG, IS ON THE MEDIA BOX)

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I can never explain

What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud

But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd

(drown out the crowd)

Try as they may they could never define

What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best (you say it best).. when you say nothing at all

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best (you say it best).. when you say nothing at all

(You say it best when you say nothing at all

You say it best when you say nothing at all...)

The smile on your face,

The truth in your eyes

The touch of your hand

Let's me know that you need me

As I finished singing I had my eyes full of tears. With that I walked towards him and gave him the most passionate kiss ever. He didn't even tried to stop me. Then I split the kiss and looked him right in his eyes. "So...?" I said with all my hopes. "Sorry..." he said as a tear scaped his eyes. "Why are you crying?", "Because you seem like the most perfect girl ever, and it sucks that I can't remember you. It sucks that I lost our memories. It sucks that I lost you. I don't even really know you, but I can see it was a big loss." As he said that I could help but cry. I just left the room without saying a word.

I just drove as fast as possible to my house, and when I got there I ran to my room. I just threw myself in my bed and cried my eyes out. Wes is the love of my life, and not only our parents are getting married, but now things got even more complicated and out of hand. I guess it was just not meant to be. And that sucks.

Then I just stayed in bed thinking about all the moments we ever had together. Everything we had been through to be together, and all the trouble and problems. We were finally back on our feet, than BOOM. Everything is gone in a blink of eyes.

* I'm so sorry I haven't been uptading as I promissed. I've been very busy with college, but I promise I will uptade more. I'm really sorry, just please keep reading, commenting and voting! Love u all so much :P *