Chapter 5

"How could you do this to me?"

"Do what? What's going on?" he asked very confused. "Tell me that you are a fucking musician!! How could forget to tell me something like that?" I screamed making the tears stop. "It didn't come up. But calm down, it's no big deal" he said loooking even more confused than before. "For me it is" I said and turned my back on him and walked to my Math class, which, luckily, Wesley was not on.

I could not even focus in anything Mr. Crowley was explaining, my mind just kept remembering Wesley on my kitchen television, and trying to keep myself from crying in the middle of the class. The class ended pretty quickly and I went straight to rest of the day trying to avoid Wesley and anyone that might have listened to the earlier screaming.

The final bell rang, and I just ran into my car and went straight home. During the way I couldn't stop thinking about it and feeling very sad, so I decided to call Julie for some help.

*Phonecall on*

Me: Hey, I really need to talk to you

Julie: What's up?

Me: I found out Wesley is a musician

Julie: Hey, right now I don't have a very good connection, I can't hear you, I'll call you later

Me: Ok then.

Julie: So Bruce, where were we? I finally got rid of her.

Me: Still me bitch.

*Phonecall off*

Ok, now how could this be any worse? I found out the guy I am in love with is a musician and I don't have even my best friend to talk with. At least I was home and I could have some alone time to think about everything that was going on. I ran into my room and closed the door. I lied on my bed and tried to sleep to try to get it a little bit out of my mind. I slowly felt asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I suddenly woke up and checked uo my phone. There were several texts and missed calls from Wesley, but that was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. I than jumped into a shower to clean myself as it was already very late and I slept more than I intended to.

I got of my shower and wore my regular pijamas. I went downstairs to grab a glass of water. My mom invited me to have some dinner, but I said I was not hungry and went upstairs again. I brushed my teeth, turned on my room TV and lied on the bed. And that's when I listen to someone knocking on my window. I jump out of bed imediately, but realise is only Wesley again. I let him in and ask him "What are you doing here again? You have no limites, have you?" and he answered "Well, you just wouldn't talk to me or reply my texts, and I need to know what is going on. Why it is such a big deal that I am a musician?"

And than I realised he really needed an explanation, so I started " Well, here is the thing, I don't know if you realised, but the only ones who live here are my mom and me. And that's because my father left us when I was 10 to keep up his musician career. And know I am clearly falling for you, but I just can't have one more important person to leave me like that". He stayed quiet for a while, and then said "I am very sorry for that, but it doesn't mean that just because I am a musician that I will leave you. We have something, you know that, and you should take that in consideration!". Than I just said " I know, but who knows if you will leave me or not? My father always said that he would never, and he did. Look, you should probably just go.", and then tears started rolling into my cheeks once again.

"You don't have to cry..." Wesley said wiping the tears of my face. "Just go" I said pointing the window. Then he just left not saying any other words. I saw him leave and then returned into my bed. Why was this happening to me? Two musicians in my life is just too much to take. I know I have real feelings for Wesley now, but I just can't let myself be with him and end up heart broken and alone once again, it's just too risky.

I turned off the lights and tried to sleep, but all this that was going on just kept me up all night. My alarm started, but I was already up, and not even my favourite song could cheer me up. I didn't even showered, just brushed my teeth and did a high messy ponytail just to get my frizzy messed up hair out of my face. Then I wore some naivy blue sweatpants and a hoodie in that same color. Then I put on my flip flops and left the room. Honestly, how could I be any prettier today?

I didn't even had breakfeast, just walked into my car and drove to school. I got there late, so when I entered the class the lesson had already started, and, to my extreme luck, Wesley was also in this class, and everyone started talking about the way I looked, but I just ignored it. I sat on my spot and watched the class as if nothing was going through my mind.

I heard the bell, and the class was finally over. I stood up and started walking to leave the room, but someone grabbed my wirst, and stopped me from leaving. I turned around and it was Wesley again. "What do yo..." I started saying, but he stopped me with a surprise kiss and I just didn't had any strenght or want to stop.