Chapter 1

My name is Sophie. I am just a normal college girl, have a couple of friends and a lot of trouble when it comes to boys. I'm just very shy, and that's a problem that , for me at least, it's impossible to solve. I'm just 17 years old, and in my entire life I never had a boyfriend. Not even once. Not that I didn't wanted to, is just that, as I said before, I tend to have a lot of trouble with the opposite sex.

It was a friday, and my alarm started biping, with the song Timber, from Kesha. I just woke up happy to be listening to that song, it cheers me up. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and combed my hair, also applied a litlle bit of mascara cause my friends tell me it accentuates my green eyes, so what harm on spendind some 30 extra seconds on applying them? Then I put on my favourite black bra with my white Ramones tank top, and paired them up with a pair of jeans and black vans.  I got my school bag and went downstairs.

" Hi mom" I greeted, and she said " goodmorning sweetie". I ate very quickly a bowl of fruits and headed to my car and went to the Los Angeles community school. It was a beautiful summer day and I could feel the sun burning my face while I was driving.

Getting there I found my best friend Julie, that greeted me with a lot of enthusiasm "Hello babygirl", and I answered as happy as she was " Heyyy". And that's when she told me " hey, you heard about the beach party tonight? You should definetly come! I'm going and I'm bringing Bruce with me.  I got very enthusiastic and said " Really? I guess I'll go then! Nice time in trying to fail on getting a date again!! " We laughed and she winked at me " See you there".

Then we heard the bell and we headed to our classes. I had Science, and that's the worse. I always end up with the worse partners ever. And today it wasn't different. I ended up with a girl called Aline, that bitch. She'd always make out with the guys she knows I'm into. I wish I could throw a becker on to her head. 

The class was almost over when suddenly I accidently dropped a becker on the floor. It make a loud breaking noise and everyone stared at me, and I'm pretty sure I blushed. Than Mr. Bowmont screamed at me " You just got detention today young lady". I tried arguing with him, but it was a waste of time.

After all the classes ended I had to stay in for detention, I went to the cafeteria to buy me some snacks for later, I got some chips and an apple and paid the old lady 5 dollars for it.  Then I headed to the detention room, and it was much more empty than what I thought it would be. There were only a girl and a guy I had never seen before.

Yeah, I guess this hour would take a much longer to pass than what I was expecting. I was sitting on my chair, almost asleep when I heard a male's voice saying " hey, blondie, what's your name?" . At first I thought he wasn't talking to me, however, I felt someone touching my shoulder, then I looked back and it was that guy I saw earlier, then I realised he was talking to me. " Sophie" I answered, " and you are...?" His hoarse kind of seducing voice said " I'm Wes". 

Deep in my mind I knew this wasn't getting anywhere, but I was already imagining us getting married and having children. No wonder why I can't get a boyfriend right?? But then my thoughts were interrupted " So, are you coming to the beach party tonight?", and I said with the most careless voice I could do " Yeah, I guess." Only know I was realising how hot he was. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt, that exposed his very defined arms. 

" You could come with me" he said I paralised. What?? A guy, and very hot one, asking me out? Yeah, that can't me happening. " Sure, I guess" I said trying to hide how nervous I was, but he would probably have already noticed, cause I was surely the color of a tomato right now.  " Can I have your phone number?" he asked very calmly. " Of couse". Then he handed me his phone and I added my number. Then he said " I'll pick you up at 8 then. I'll text you". "Alright then. See you later." I said smiling. Then I realised the one hour was over and I headed to my car trying not to jump of happiness. 

When I got home it was already 6:35.I jumped into a  shower to get clean and wash my hair. Then I blow dried my hair and straightened it, and put on sutil makeup, just to cover up my imperfections. The I had to choose my outifit. I tried on duzens of clothes,but I ended up with a dark blue tight dress and some sandals. To end up I applied some perfume and looked at my phone. There was a text from Wesley asking my adress. I sent him and went downstairs to get a glass of water.

I looked at the clock and it was exactly 8 o'clock. Then at that exact moment the dorbell rang. I opened the door and it revealed Wes, but somehow he managed to look even hotter than before.

" Hey beautiful" he said and I smiled.

********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic, so please share your thoughts, so then I can improve in everything I can!! Thanks a lot and I hope you enjoyed