Chapter 20

Wesley's POV

I was just thinking about everything that has been happening. Almost all my memory is gone. I can barely remember who I am, what I do. And now this girl, Sophie, is all I can think of. I can't remember who she is, but all she said and sang touched me somehow, I just don't know why.

I decided to take a look at my phone. Then I looked at my pictures. I thought it would be full of half naked hotties, but all I could find was Sophie. Us eating smoothies, us in the beach, us the couch, just us everywhere. As I went through these pictures parts of my memory started rushing back in to my mind. It all started to fit and come together like a puzzle. Memories started filling up this puzzle in my head. OMG I love Sophie. Our parents are getting married. Yeah, that does looks like the kind of stuff I would be messing up with.

I pressed the nurse buttom and asked if I could go back home. Then she released me and made me sign up some papers and gave me my clothes. Everyone was gone, and as I found some money on my jacket, I decided to take a cab to Sophie's house.

As I got there I knocked on the door. Her mom answered it, and she was surprised to see me there. "OMG you shouldn't be alone like this already! I'm so glad you are okay. We were all really crushed and worried" she said as she hugged me tightly. "Can I see Sophie for a moment?". "Sure, she is upstairs, but not in the best mood I have to warn you".

I knocked on the door of her room. "I don't want to see you right now mom" she screamed in a sad voice. Looks like she have been crying. So I decided to sing a song instead of talking.

(PLAY THE SONG, IS IN THE MEDIA BOX)

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna tell you I love your way

Oh, yeah

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna be with you night and day

Shadows grow so long before my eyes

And they're moving across the page

Suddenly the day turns into night

Far away from the city

But no oh no don't hesitate

'Cause my love just won't wait

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna tell you I love your way

Oh, yeah

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna be with you night and day

Her name is karma, she's a female dog.

I took her for a walk but then it turned into a jog

There is no cash and change, but the karmas payed back

That's the price that you pay when you play the love game

I tried to hold her down (down)

She didn't wanna stay (stay)

Yeah the harder that I pushed, the further she pulled away

She'll be back in my arms, maybe some sunny day

The only problem is without her every single day is rain

So no, no hesitate

'Cause my love just won't wait

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna tell you I love your way

Oh, yeah

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna be with you night and day

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna tell you I love your way

Oh, yeah

Ooh, baby, I love your way everyday, yeah yeah

I wanna be with you night and day

Ohh, baby, I love your way!

With that she slowly opened up her door, facing me with a smile on her face. I just kissed her with all my heart for some time. Then she backed up and looked at me. "You remember me?" "I do. I'm so glad I do. I know is complicated, but we have to work this out. I love you, and that's enough reason to make this work". "You love me?" she asked with a different look in her eyes. "I surely do." I reaffirmed to her beautiful face. She kissed me and whispered on my ear "I love you too".

*Hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying the story! Please don't forget to keep reading, to vote and comment! Love you all :P *