Prologue (WP)

I took my gun beside the table and playing it with my bear hands.

I'm eager to kill the assh*le who is now kneeling in front of us but my dear brother wants him to suffer first before we kill him.

"Now assh*le, I'm going to ask you for the last time. Who ordered you to kill us?" My Brother said while pointing his gun on the forehead of that assh*le.

"I WILL NEVER ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTION EVEN IF YOU KILL ME." The assh*le shout right on the face of Clay, which cause Clay to get mad and give him a hard punch on the stomach.

"Ouchie! If I we're you I'm gonna tell him who's behind of killing us before my dear husband get angry." Suzanne Medina, the wife of Clay.

"You don't know me when I'm angry." Clay get a dagger and slice the face of the assh*le.

"ARRGGHHH!" The assh*le keep screaming everytime Clay slice every part of his body.

I smile a devilished one.

That's my dear brother wants. Torturing his prey.

*BANG!*

And I have a short temper.

"Sharp shooter, baby." I'm pointing now my gun to Suzanne.

I don't want to call a baby.

"Easy dear sister." She hang her two arms in the air. She's surrender.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Anger is written all over the face of  Clay as he turned to me.

"Tss." The damaged has been done and we couldn't do anything to turn back the time.

He sigh.

"Short tempered as always, my dear sister." He about to put his arm on my shoulder when I grab it and put it on his back.

"Easy dear sister. I'm kidding." He said and I realease him.

"Before you leave just make sure that this place is clean." Then I left the Judgment Room.

I know that assh*le is one of the assasin of Salvatore Mafia and the next mafia boss.

That Hector Salvatore is getting into my nerves.

**

Hello guys!

Ayan nadugtungan ko na. Hehehe.

This is my first action story. I hope you would support me on this. There's a lot of typos and grammatical errors, and sorry for that.

Have fun reading.

-dkc