MBAI 4

Clay Hayes above pic.
============================

MBAI 4:

Clay's POV

"Where did she go?" I asked my men where is my lil sister.

"We don't know, Prime." Tsk. That spoiled brat. How can be she's the next mafia boss when she always that stubborn.

Oh! I forgot introduced myself. I'm Clay Hayes. They call me Prime which means Master. I'm looking for that stubborn little sister Courage cause I have an important to tell her.

"Prime, she's here." I went towards her room when my men said that she's here.

I know she's going to her room and locked herself. Tss.

"Where did you go stubborn kid?" I asked her while she facing outside her window.

"I went outside to have some fun and don't call me stubborn kid, you moron." She said coldly. She's like that since our parents got killed and she call me moron.

Tss. If she's not my f*cking sister, I'm gonna wreck her head for calling me moron.

Because she's my stubborn sister I let it.

"So, having fun?" She give me a death glare.

Oh! If that the case, I think someone interruft her game.

As for my stubborn sister, FUN means GAME and GAME means DEATH.

"Anything else? If none just leave my room." She said without looking at me.

"I have something to tell you. You need to get married before you rule the Hayes Mafia." Yeah! That is stated on my parents last will testament that the next mafia boss will get married first before he/she rule the Hayes mafia.

"WHAT? WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?" She shout as the top of her lungs.

"Because it's stated." I said.

If you get curious, why I'm not be the next mafia boss, that I'm older than Courage?

...Because of her name 'Courage' which means strength... hehehe joke!

There are 3 reasons.

First, I'm not capable to handle the most powerful Mafia Organization in the world.

It's no that I'm coward. Is just, I'm not see myself being a mafia boss.

Second, I'm very busy to manage all the business of Hayes family around in Asia and Europe.

And Third, I don't want those tragedy happen again.

(DKC: You will know that tragedy soon in Clay's story.)

"I'll give you 3 months to find who will be your going to marry and If you haven't find that guy then I will be one to choose who will be your going to marry. Just only 3 months my dear stubborn sister." Then I stepped out in her room.

I hope she can find a guy that will protect her.

"Hon, we found him." Suzane Medina Hayes. My beautiful wife.

I changed my mind, I hope Courage can't find a guy cause we found him.

***
Courage's POV

Arrrgh! Why would I have to do that? To get married before I can handle the Hayes Mafia.

CRAZY!

That makes me feel stress including those guy who interruft my game awhile ago.

Just only 3 months my dear stubborn sister.

"Arrgh!" That b*llsh*t!

How can I find a guy that can protect the Hayes Mafia--me within 3 months?

Wait! What If those guy will I'm going to marry?

He is a good fighter and would be better If he will be trained. Hmmm. I think I have the answer of my problem. Hahaha.

Now, First thing to do is to search who he is and rest will follow.

***
Someone's POV

"Master, It's confirmed. She's in the Philippines and 3 months from now she will be the next Mafia Boss." My man said.

Well, that's good. She will pay for killing my son.

"What are we gonna do, Master?"

"Just booked a flight for us. We will be going to Philippines."

"Yes, Master." Then he stepped outside of my office.

Just enjoy yourself now Courage because soon I will kill you.

***

Thanks for reading.

-dkc