Preface

Various Sebastian Stan Character Imagines

Characters included are:
•1940's James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes
-Marvel Cinematic Universe
•Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes
-Marvel Cinematic Universe
•Enchanted Forest Jefferson
-Once Upon A Time
•Wonderland Jefferson
-Once Upon A Time
•Storybrooke Jefferson
-Once Upon A Time
•TJ Hammond
-Political Animals
•Chris Beck
-The Martian
•Joshua
-Ricki and The Flash
•Sebastian Stan
-The Wonderful Land Of Romania

--

Rules:
•NO SMUT!! Just no.
•Fluff aloud-- Who doesn't love fluff? Come on.
•No BoyxBoy-- Not that I'm against it but because I wouldn't know how to write it since I'ma chick (Some could be gender neutral)
•NO SHIPS-- Mainly because I don't want to write them

--

Preface:
Mostly Reader x whatever character imagines or one shots. I love Sebby and his characters so I started this book to share that love with the other fangirls.

--

I will post a part saying requests are open.

If they are just tell me what character you want it to be about and if you want it in first person POV with using "I" and "me" not "You" along with what you want it to be about. Please be clear on what you want it to be about-- I want to make it so you'll enjoy it, a vague request won't help with that.

Has to be one of Sebastian's characters if I don't have one listed you can request one with them but if I don't know the character, I won't do it. It can include a guest star of any other character or person if you would like.

I may not do your request right away so don't get mad at me. It's either because I'm working on other requests, I haven't seen it, have it queued up to write or I'm struggling to write it.

--

Updates might be slow.

--

I DO NOT OWN SEBASTIAN STAN OF ANY OF HIS CHARACTERS!!! I AM MERELY JUST A FANGIRL OBSESSED WITH SEBBY AND HIS AMAZINGNESS!!

Author's Note

Hope you guys will like these imagines/one shots. Sorry if they updates are slow; have school and other stories to write for.

~Zoe aka Meowlnir