°o. Trailer ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan - Wonderful Land of Romania

Prompt:
You're Seb's girlfriend and you watch the Civil War trailer.

Warning: The feelz... FUCKING TRAILER (not linking trailer for that reason exactly) Short

(Y/F/F)= Your favorite flavor

*•*•*•

"I fucking hate you!" You yell at your boyfriend of three years as you slam the door of your shared bedroom.

"Why? What the hell did I do?" He yells back through the door.

"You know what you did!" You shout, tears streaming down your face.

"I honestly don't."

You let out a cold teary laugh while shaking your head.

The both of you go quiet as Sebastian runs a hand through his hand and you cry into the pillow you're cuddling.

"Sweetheart." Seb knocks on the door. "Please, just open the door so we can talk about... whatever I did."

You only respond with your quiet sobs.

"Honey," He coos again. "please just let me in or... or I'm going to kick the door down."

You let out a muffled chuckle at that.

"Guess I'm going to have to kick it down then." He warns before walks backwards to get a running start.

All you hear is a loud thud and a pained grunt as the door almost bursts open.

"Ah, fuck." He swears, cradling his arm that hit the door. "It was much easier in the movies."

"Watch your language." You mumble as he kicks the door hard enough to make it open all the way.

"You know that won't happen." He looks at you with those cute, icey blue puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, I helped you practice your lines for The Bronze." You keep your gaze on the floor.

"Are you cuddling the Lil' Bucky pillow I got from the interview yesterday?" He laughs slightly as he sits down next to you, you don't respond. "Come on, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood." No response again. "Honey, can you please tell me what's wrong?" He sets a hand on your knee.

You sniffle with sitting up straight.

"You left me." You look at him. "You left me alone yesterday."

"I'm sorry, but you know I had to do that interview." He brings his hand up from your knee to your cheek.

"Yeah but..." You lick your lips, trying to stop the bottom one from quivering. "Chris... Chris sent me the second trailer yesterday... and.." The end of your sentence gets drowned out by a wave of new sobs.

"Come mere." Sebastian brings you into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry, I didn't know Chris sent you the trailer." He rubs your back trying to soothe you. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Not fight with Tony." You pled.

"We already finished shooting." He counters. "But is there anything else?"

You nod against his shoulder.

"What?"

"Can..." You pull away from the hug to look at him. "Can we marathon all the Marvel movies then go see Deadpool?"

"I don't think Deadpool is still out anymore."

"The rundown theater over by that Starbucks plays movies a month after they come out."

"We can do that then." He nods.

"Can we also get (Y/F/F) ice cream?" You ask hopefully.

"Of course." He smiles and pecks you on the lips.

Timeskip
Living Room

"You know that Civil War trailer really fucked up my feelings." You turn your head on Sebastian's shoulder so you are looking up at him. "Like I was horrible earlier, you should have seen me yesterday. I was bawling when I watch that."

"So was I." Seb says back, not aware what he said.

Your eyes widen as your face drops.

"Sebby..." You mumble as your lip starts to quiver. "Why-why would you do that to me?"

"What did I- OH SHIT!" He realizes. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I wasn't thinking."

"No kidding." You frown and hide your face in his chest.