°o. Just Dance ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Kind of Requested by chavridave (They just wanted a Bucky imagine and I had the freedom to do whatever I wanted pretty much)

Prompt:
The Avengers have a childish, but clever way to get their friends together.

Warning: F.R.I.E.N.D.S references (if you don't get the reference, just comment someone will probably explain it to you)

-----

Inspired by me and my friends doing Just Dance at school during our fun day.

*•*•*•

Breakfast

You and the team are having the rare occasion of where everyone, even Loki, is eating breakfast at the table.

"Can you pass the syrup, please?" Sam asks as he takes a bite of his bare pancakes.

You nod (not hearing Bucky's sure) and reach for the bottle but you feel a warm hand touch your's when you grab the bottle.

"Sorry." Bucky awkwardly apologizes and retracts his hand.

"No, no, it's my fault." You say, completely forgetting about the bottle of syrup now.

"No, I should have seen your hand reaching for the bottle. It's my fault, really." He insists.

"Bucky..." You two keep going back and fourth making everyone just roll their eyes at you guys.

"Oh my God." Natasha breaths.

"All I wanted was some damn syrup." Sam mutters, standing up slightly to grab the bottle.

*•*•*•

You let out an annoyed sigh while reaching for the coffee mug on the top shelf of the cabinet.

"Freaking Thor and his Godly height." You curse as you go on your tippy-toes.

"You need help?" You hear someone chuckle. You recognize who the laugh belongs to immediately.

"Yes, please." You smile and go to move out of the way but Bucky is already in front of you, reaching up for the cup.

Your breath hitches as you realize the closeness of his chest to your's.

"Here." Bucky whispers as he looks down at you once he gets the cup. The two of you make eye contact and you get lost.

Meanwhile in the Lab

"Ugh!" Natasha groans while watching the footage of the kitchen. "Just kiss already!"

"Are they gazing into each other's eyes again?" Tony asks as he swipes down the blueprints to a new design for the Falcon suit causing them to disappear.

"When aren't they?" Sam snorts while he struggles to get the new wing pack off.

"Yesterday during dinner they weren't making goo-goo eyes at each other." Tony thinks back.

"That's because we made them sit next to each other." Nat points out as she watches you two awkwardly part ways with an even more awkward goodbye. "Oh my God. Call a last minute Avengers meeting but don't have Bucky and (Y/N) know about it." She demands to Tony.

"My pleasure." He mumbles. "J..."

Conference Room

"Why did you summon us?" Thor questions as he walks into the Avengers conference room, all of the team but you and Bucky there.