°o. New Years Special .o°

TJ Hammond ~ Political Animals

The (delayed) New Years special!! WOOOO!!!

Prompt:
Friends with the Hammond family for years so it was a no brainier that you would be with them at TJ's new club celebrating New Years. But didn't help is that you always had a little crush on him even though he's gay.

Italicized words are them talking in their head.

Warning: Mentioning of sexual doings.

*•*•*•

"The most popping club this New Year is going to be Thomas James Hammond's new club, that is reopening tonight." The E! News reporter speaks through the t.v as you wait for TJ to get ready for the reopening of his club.

"TJ!!" You yell at your best friend, TJ Hammond. "Hurry up! You take longer than I do!"

"Perfection takes time, my good friend!" He calls back.

"Then we will be here for eternity." You mumble.

You hear an exaggerated gasp behind you and you turn around.

"I am offended." Teej has his hand over his heart with a playful hurt look on his face.

"Oh well, we're going to be late to your club reopening." You stand up and turn off the t.v.

"Well, I'm done so let's go, (Y/N/N)--what the hell are you wearing?" He questions looking you up and down.

You look down at your long sleeve, black glittery cocktail dress that goes to about your mid-thigh. The neckline plunging down to an inch or two above your bellybutton, showing some cleavage.

"Uhh... A dress." You shrug looking back up at him.

"Who bought that?"

"Anne and I went shopping the other day for the reopening." You explain as he walks around to couch, stopping right in front of you.

"Yeah, but who picked it out?" He questions, placing one hand on your hip.

"Anne did." You raise an eyebrow at him as you notice he's ogling at you. "Why?"

"You look... hot." He admits looking up to make eye contact with you.

You notice the look on his face is different from when he usually talks to you. It's more... soft, caring, a look you haven't seen before from him to you. You recognize the look though but you can't seem to put a finger on it.

"If you picked the dress it would have been an ugly barf color and down to your ankles." He shakes his head with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks." You reply sarcastically.

"No problem." He kisses your cheek as he maneuvers around you and the couch, making sure he doesn't trip on the coffee table.

You hold back a smile as heat rises to your cheeks in a blush.

"Oh, yeah." He says as he walks backwards towards his apartment's kitchen which he got when he was finally sobered up and out of rehab. "No making out with random guys tonight."

"I could same the same to you." You snort back.

"Hey!" TJ points a warning finger at you. "Ever since the Sean thing and the other stuff blew over, I've been doing good with not sleeping with random strangers." He defends.

He was right. Ever since he broke up with Sean, got sober, and became more stable, he hasn't been sleeping around that much.

But you still find him passed out on your couch once in awhile since he has a key to your apartment and your apartment is only a couple blocks from the bar the two of you often go to.