°o. Blurb #9 .o°

Bucky just stares blankly at the table as the rest of the team goes over some rescue plans.

They're going over a rescue plan because they just got news that you broke cover during a mission. The report said that someone ratted you out and you're trying to work things out. It also stated that you'll figure it out on your own and that you don't need help and to not send anyone. But it also said that you don't know when you'll be back or if you'll come back.

Of course, that last statement caused the team to go into a frenzy. Everyone is worried but Natasha is the most panicked. You are like a little sister to her, you helped her through things.

Hell, you've helped a lot of the team through tough times being here as long as you have. The whole team loves you and would be heart broken if you weren't with them anymore.

But the only person who seems to not be affected is the person they thought would be affected the most: Bucky Barnes.

Bucky Barnes and you have been best friends since you finally got him to open up to you. It seems as ages ago when he asked you to marry him, though.

But here he is.

Just sitting there, staring at the table with a blank stare. No, not a Winter Soldier type of blank stare, an 'I'm not paying attention nor do I want to' blank stare. And it pissed Natasha off.

"What the hell Barnes?" She slams her fist on the glass table. The soldier's eyes snap up to her's, a confused look on his face from her outburst.

"What?" He questions after a few moments of complete silence as the whole team stares at him.

Natasha lets out a bitter scoff. "'What'?" She repeats. "Your fiancée is compromised and they are moving her to an offsite Hydra base, she says she doesn't know when or if she'll come back, and you ask 'what'?" She exclaims. "Are you that heartless?" Her voice lowers to a normal volume,"Aren't you going to help us find her? Are you even worried about her?"

Bucky just shakes his head at her, insulted that she would accuse such a thing. "No, I'm not worried, Natalia." He confesses. "I'm fucking terrified." He says before she could yell at him. "I love her so damn much, I can't even imagine how shit my life would get without her." He sighs. "But I also respect, trust, and believe in her." He points out.

"She has amazing abilities and is one of the best spies I know. She will get herself out of this." He passionately says. "Us interfering will make it worse." He mumbles, standing up from his seat and exiting the room.