°o. Sentence Request #4 .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

Ft. Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield (To honor the new trailer that came out and the beaut Tom is)

Prompt:

(Used a select few)

(Used a select few)

Extra Info:
You are the actress who plays Aunt May.

Unnecessary Info:
You inherited your (quite large) apartment from family. So when friends come into town they usually bunk with you and Seb.

Warning: Fluff? (Does this count as fluff), underage drinking (I do not condone)

AN: Important question at the end, please read!!!

*•*•*•

New York
Your Apartment

"Why are you guys here?" You whine as you walk into the living room to see your fiancee, and your 'adopted' children playing Call of Duty on the XBox One.

"Well, hello to you too." Sebastian greets back, the other two are too involved in the game.

"Hi." You set the numerous grocery bags on the island counter. "Why are you here? You guys don't have keys."

"I do, I live here." Seb reminds, turning around to look at you. "There's this thing called commitment and trust. Ever heard of them? I would hope so since we're kind of getting married in a few months."

"Rekt." Harrison covers it with a cough, Tom elbows his friend hinting not to fuel the fire.

"Shut up, the only reason you're here is because Tom can't go anywhere without his little boyfriend." You snap back at the blonde.

"I'm his assistant!" He weakly defends.

"That doesn't even get his boss' coffee." You shut him up.

Sebastian lets out a sigh as he stands up and goes over to where you are in the kitchen.

You're about to put the box of hot chocolate mix into the cupboard but someone closes it.

"Hey!--" You turn around as you hear the box being set down behind you.

"What's wrong?" Seb questions in a soft tone, his hands resting on your hips.

"Nothing." You shake your head and try to go back to putting the groceries away but he stops you.

"You snapped at Harrison." He points out. "You love Harrison... You also called him Tom's boyfriend, which you never do, no matter how funny it was."

"I'm trying my hardest to be polite." You admit. "It's just... ugh." You groan and fall into your fiancee's embrace. He moves one of his hands to your lower back while the other rubs comforting circles in the middle. "Just had a looongg hard day."