°o. Steve ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Civil War Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

*Part Two to Christmas Special #2*

Prompt:
You and Bucky are on the run together and shit hits the fan when the UN gets bombed.

Backstory:
You were a Hydra agent during the time of TWS but there was a weird connection between you and the soldier. Pierce noticed that so he used you as leverage and to calm him down. But when SHIELD and Hydra went down along with The Winter Soldier running off, you were left in New York. Well, until Bucky found you and you both decided to go off the grid together.

Warning: Civil War, I also used a lot of the word "Towards" and probably "when", horribly written action scene (I'm so sorry)

AN: I'm tired af.

Also, the outfit you are wearing... I call it the 'I'm a Civilian'.

 I call it the 'I'm a Civilian'

*•*•*•

Few Months Later

"(Y/N)..." Bucky lets out a deep breath. "You've been the light of my life ever since I left Hydra... You helped me remember and you're the only thing that has been really keeping me going the last couple of years." He keeps his gaze down on the silver band with a small diamond placed on it.

"We've spent those years running and honestly, I don't care how long we do as long as I'm with you." He finally looks up, meeting his gaze with his own in the reflection of the mirror. "So, what I'm tryin' to say is... will ya marry m--"

"Bucky!" You knock on the bathroom door causing him to jump and almost drop the ring in the sink.

"Yeah, doll?" He calls back, sliding the silver band into the very small, satin bag that the old woman gave him.

"Are you decent?" You ask, opening the door.

"Aye!" He shoves the bag in his backpack while turning around to look at you. "I'm not clothed!"

"Should've answered faster." You shrug, patting his bare chest. "Plus, it's not anything I haven't seen before." You wink up at him.

"Okay, don't get all hotsy-totsy." He informs, you giggle at his vocabulary. "I still have pants on."

"Anyways," You extend the 'ays'. "we got to head to the market soon if you want to get some fresh plums this time."

"I'll be out in a minute." He assures, cupping your chin and pressing his lips to yours.

"Alright." You nod. "Want me to put your backpack back in its spot for ya?"

"Please." He answers, you grab said item off the toilet lid and head back into the living room.

Market Area (I Guess)

"Buna." You smile to the lightly bearded man, setting down the tall water bottle in front of you. "Doar o apă." You tell while taking your wallet out of your pocket and pulling out some money. (Hello; Just a water.)