°o. Blurb #6 .o°

You let out a deep breath as you wait for the director to yell action. This is the last scene of the movie and the saddest. The movie you and Sebastian are staring is a cliche love story but it's a good one.

The love story started off with Belle Jensen and Evan Yorkie meeting at a wedding. Annabell's sister was one of the brides and Evan was a close friend of the other. Your characters immediately click and sparks fly.

The movie goes on to show the adventures and obstacles they over take during a three year or so period. The major obstacle being that Sebastian's character gets into a car accident and suffers from some brain damage.

Evan starts losing some of his memories and it gets worst in a few months time. That leads you to this scene. The very last scene. Because of the events of a stupid bar fight, the internal bleeding in his brain came back causing him to go into a coma and Belle had to rush him to the hospital.

Now, here they, well you two, are. Waiting for the director to yell action so Seb/Evan can just die. The thought of it is making you tear up right now. When you first starting filming, you and Sebastian decided to spend a day to bond so they chemistry would be natural in the movie.

It started off as a simple one day hang out then before you knew it the two of you became best friends. You two clicked just like Belle and Evan did. And ultimately, you fell in love... just like Belle and Evan did. So seeing him lying on a hospital bed with a bunch of wires hooked up to him isn't the best thing for your emotions.

"(Y/N), hun', don't start crying now." Sebastian chuckles while wiping the stray tear that fell. "He hasn't even said action yet and they're going to need to fix your makeup."

"I know, I'm sorry." You let out a deep breath and try to compose yourself.

"Alright, everything set?" Jim, the director, question follows with a chorus of yes's. "You two ready?" He asks you and Seb.

"Ready as I'll ever be to die." Seb jokes, the director gives him a thumbs up while you try not to sob.

"(Y/N)?" He turns to you, you nod. "Alright, action!" The cameras start rolling and you take a deep breath.

Sebastian closes his eyes and slows his breathing down to a more calm pace. You slouch down in your chair more and slide your hand over his. You notice the smirk on his face when he sneakily intertwines his fingers with yours.

"Seb, no smiling." Jim demands, his face immediately goes straight.

You gulp when you look from the heart monitor to Sebastian's face. The makeup they have on him is very realistic. You've seen movies that literally have him tortured and beaten up but seeing it this close and now you actually know him makes you want to take his place.

Tears start streaming down your face before you even know it. You let out choked sob and you cover your mouth.

"(Y/N), wait till cue." Jim scolds.

"Sorry." You apologize, sniffling and wiping the tears away.

"Hey." Seb whispers, poking your hand. "You okay?"

"Seb, no talking!"

Sebastian gives you a worried look before closing his eyes again.

You easily get back into character. You let out another deep breath and re-intertwine your finger's with Seb's but this time he gives you a reassuring squeeze.

After a few moments of the camera men/women getting a good shot, Jim yells out the cue and the heart monitor stops. The whole world crashes down on you. The tears start streaming down your face.

You stand up, pressing the button for assistance on the side of the bed while your other hand cups Sebastian's cheek.

"Evan." You choke out. "Please." You beg. "Please, don't go." You run your hand up the side of his face into his hair while resting your forehead against his. "Please don't leave me." You close your eyes while your breath goes ragged.

You don't even try to move when the set bell rings and the director calls a wrap on things. You don't even stop crying when you feel Sebastian grasp your forearms as he sits up in the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey." Seb whispers, keeping your faces close. "It's fine, it's fine. I'm okay. Everything's fine." He reminds, you nod while sniffling.

"I know, it just looked and felt so real." You choke.

"Shh, shh, shh." He coos, slowly bringing your arms back down while you sit on the bed facing him. "We're fine." He bumps his nose with yours and pecks your lips. He then wraps his arms around you while you bury your head in the crook of his neck.

"Please don't leave me." You repeat, grasping onto him for dear life.

"Don't plan to." He promises.