°o. Prank Interview ~ Sebastian Stan Ft. Anthony Mackie .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

Feat. Anthony Mackie and Smosh (if you don't know who Smosh is, look them up on Youtube)

Prompt:
Goofy interview with Sebastian and Mackie

Warning: This isn't really that good...

=====

Inspired by any Smosh prank interview and by Chris Hemi and Chris Dorito interview... Plus this gif and when you look up Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan...

*•*•*•

"Hi." The brown haired man with a slight scruffy beard comes into the room where you, Anthony Mackie, and Sebastian Stan are waiting for the next interviewer. "I'm Ian Hecox." He extends his hand out to Anthony who is in the closest to the camera.

"I'm Anthony..." He trails off as Ian brings Ant's hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

"Nice to meet you." He lets go of his hand and slides over to Sebby doing the same with him then he goes to you. "Hello." He greets, kissing your hand last.

"Sup." You say as he drops your hand and goes over to his seat then sits down in it.

"So." Ian takes a deep breath and takes a piece of crumbled up paper out of his pocket making Seb scrunch his face up in confusment.

"I have a few questions for you... maybe..."  he flips the paper to look front and back. "Wait..." He stands up and digs through his pockets, pulling out his phone, keys, gum wrappers, everything.

"Yep, here it is." He picks up the same piece of paper and sits back down. "Sorry this is my first interview that has had more than one person." He smiles.

"It's... fine." You smile assuringly.

*•*•*•

"First things first." Ian takes a deep breath, sitting up straight in his chair. "I interviewed Tom Hiddleston for Thor: The Dark World and he said that his hair was a wig." He looks at Sebastian. "So, what am I trying to ask is, is the hair a wig?"

"No." Sebastian laughs, running a hand through his short cut hair.

"Are you sure?" He scrunches his face up in disbelief. "I think it was, it didn't look real."

"I think it was too." You lean your arm on the left armrest, looking towards Sebastian who is sitting next to you.

"You're the one out of the four of us who should know, (Y/N)." Seb looks at you. "You live with me! So, you know that the hair was real."

You just shrug and turn your attention back to Ian. "I cannot confirm nor denie."

"You have great hair." Anthony announces making Seb turn to him with a tight lip smile.

"Thanks Anthony."