°o. Blurb #10 .o°

The gentle, feather-like feeling of someone stroking your jawline, wakes you up from your slumber. You refuse to open your eyes and just let the motion move up to your lips. He trails his finger around your face, tracing over every detail till he gets impatient.

"Bucky." You chuckle pushing on his chest after he nips your nose.

"Oh, now you're up." He lets out a scoff, rolling onto his back. You gently slap his hard stomach. "Ow!" He exclaims.

"Oh, stop being dramatic." You demand.

"I'll stop being dramatic when you stop being cute." He counters, rolling back onto his side. You roll your eyes at the smirk on his face. "Wow, I feel the love."

"Oh, hush up." You mumble.

"What? Why can't I--" You cut him off by squeezing his lips together.

"Cause I want to stare at your pretty face." You answer, it's his turn to roll his eyes but he stays quiet. You take your hand off his lips and start tracing his features much like he was doing earlier. The difference is that you're both looking at each other; you're watching your finger while he just looks at you with a lovesick look on his face.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." You confess, catching him off guard.

Bucky's expression turns into a confused one. "I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you?" He questions, you nod. "Doll, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You--"

"Yea, I know." You cut him off, knowing the whole speech. "Not to be rude, Buck, but you tell me that every day." You cup his cheek, thumb absentmindedly rubbing his cheekbone. "You only get my sappy confessions of love when you need it the most... you deserve it so much more though."

Bucky furrows his eyebrows at you. "You show me you love me every day, how is that any different from saying it?"

You open your mouth to respond but quickly close it, not knowing how to exactly answer.

"The difference between you and me is I need... physical validation when it comes to love while you need it vocally." He explains, resting a hand on your waist.

"You always show me you love me without even realizing it... the way you make sure I'm ready to go before you are, making sure I'm alright before you during missions, making sure I'm comfortable in a situation, taking me out of a situation that I'm not comfortable in, the little pecks on the cheek when you enter or exit a room, the way you gravitate towards me when we're in public or with the team...

"Everything you do shows me that you love me. I don't need you to say it." He confesses, you just lay there, speechless. You take a few moments, trying to come up with words to express how grateful you are for that little speech but you can't really put it into words... So, you show it instead.

You move your hand into his hair and stare into his eyes. After a few minutes, a small smile slips onto his face, showing you that he knows how you feel, and you move your lips onto his.