°o. Moody ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

*First Imagine Request*

Requested by UnwinEggsy, hope you like it.

Prompt:
You are highly pregnant with mood swings often to a point that Sebastian gets angry with you and you argue.

=====

Tbh, I had some trouble with this one because I don't know the pregnancy stuff. So, my friend helped me out. We joke how she's always pregnant in her stories and she knows the pregnancy thing cause she has a younger brother.

Also I will being updating this like once a week.

*•*•*•

Sebastian's POV...

"Sebby?" (Y/N) says cheerfully while wobbling into the kitchen.

"Yes, darling?" I turn around from preparing a sandwich to see the greatest sight in front of me.

My wife of 3 years and 6 months in a Pink Victoria's Secret (Y/F/C) long sleeve shirt, her black yoga pants, and brown, furry Chewbacca slippers. I notice her (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair up in a messy bun, light simple makeup on, and the necklace I gave her for our 1 year anniversary when we were dating on.

Oh how I remember the good times...

Flashback...

"Happy 3 year (wedding) anniversary, Sebastian."  (Y/N) smiles as she stands in front of me, her hands behind her back.

"Happy 3 year anniversary, sweetheart." I mirror her smile and lean down to peck her lips, my hands rested on her hips lightly.

"I got you something." She whispers against my lips.

"And what is that?"

"Wait here." She commands and runs away towards the bedroom.

Oh, I think I'm going to like this present. I say in my head with a smirk on my face as I plop down on the couch.

*•*•*•

"Ok." She takes a deep breath walking into the living room again. "You might wanna sit down for this." She warns. "Oh wait. You are."

"Yeah." I laugh slightly.

"Well." She sighs walking in front of me with her hands behind her back... in the same clothes...

"What's wrong?" I question noticing her nervous expression.

"Nothing." She smiles. "It just I don't think you'll like your present."

I smile back. "Honey, of course I'll like your present. You always get me the best gifts."

She takes a deep breath and nods, closing her eyes.

(Y/N) brings her hands out from behind her back to reveal something in her hands.

"I'm 12 weeks pregnant." She announces holding up the stick with a plus sign on it.

Present...

Oh! How did I get so lucky to get a woman with such beauty and grace like her?

"I feel and look like a baby elephant who just came out of the womb and is trying to walk for the first time." She grumbles walking towards me, grabbing a slice of ham and eating it.